Another Guy

He closed his eyes while heaved the heaviest sigh he ever has in his life. No one nor no things could make him more frustrated than how Liu Yuxin played his emotions and mind.

Shit!

Kun screams internally.

"Hiks hiks hiks..."

"Stop crying Xiaogui." Kun demanded to his friend that also lays on the infirmary bed next to him.

"Isn't that a good news?" Ziyi—who sits on the chair—said bluntly, gaining glares from both of his friends.

Not like their usual diligent student mode, They have been ditching a class together. And the main reason is because Kun can't progress his brain properly, he keep spacing out with dark circle is so evident under his eyes. While Xiaogui is more likely crying because of the news from Kun about his idol is already having a crush with someone.

"I mean... isn't that good? Keyin will stop being crazy over her and you Xiaogui, you now have a chance as she is proofed to liking boys right?

"Stupid dummy! All you think is Shaking. Use your head. You just have big muscles but not with your brain. She is already have someone she likes! That's worse than the rumors! If she ended up with another man— i—i don't want to imagine the uwu-hell-ish thing that man even will do to her—"

"SHUT UP!" Kun shouted, cut off Xiaogui's blabbering. In heart, he also can't stand the thought about another man loving his lovely neighbor.

"Who it might be?" Ziyi muttered innocently, gaining another glare from Kun and Xiaogui.

"I don't want to know." Kun said.

"I know someone, Nana has been warned us about this one boy." Xiaogui said with squinting his small eyes, "This guy seemed very friendly with Yuxin. They even hangout together sometimes."

"Oh seems like Keyin also talk about this guy to me. Isn't he the famous captain of street dance division in their school?"

"Yeah."

"Is he good?" Kun finally asked out of his curiosity.

"Sadly, yeah." Xiaogui said.

...

/Kun's pov/

"Tch." I clicked my tongue to see she goes home riding a bike with that same guy i see every other day whenever i peek to Yuxin's house. A guy i don't know whom but sure he looks ok with his long legs. They both wear a black jacket and jeans. Looks cool honestly. But who cares.

Well, maybe i care.

"Look. Who's the ones who can't even properly ride a bicycle but coming home with a motorcycle instead?"—Though she was literally being carried and not riding it.

I said as i remember how lousy she carry me to the hospital when we're just sixth grade.

"What she's up to? Since when she become so friendly with boys?" I asked to myself as i see how smiley she is with this whoever person is and how cheeky the man was.

"Is it him?"

No.

"No. No. No way. Just look! She's not cute at all! Why would such a guy wants her? With her stylish short hair, bomber black jacket cropped until her slim waist, black jeans fitted her slim long legs perfectly, plus her husky deep voice?"

Uh-oh.

I face palmed my face for unconsciously said such a stuff. Because it sounds like i compliments her. No, I'm not trying to say that she looks cool and attractive now.

"Shit. That's what i'm saying."

I realize my stupidity then ruffles my hair as i feel frustrated somehow.

"Whatever! Still she's not cute!" I tried to suggest my own mind and then throw my body to the bed. Trying to sleep and forget.

.