Permission

/Yuxin's pov/

It's the oddly clatter sounds of kitchen's euphoria that greets me when i walk down the stairs. It's not like my mother cooking in silence. it's just the volume is higher, as if our family member multiplied. How so?

"Morning darling." My mother greets me from the fridge's door.

"Mom it's odd that you're so loud in the morning. Do you cook or going into a war?" I asked as i pick a glass and walking towards a dispenser.

Drinking my water, a husky deep voice popping from nowhere, "Sorry if my cooking skill sounds like a war."

Eh.

Who's that?

I quickly turn around when i heard that not so unfamiliar voice which yet i worship that that voice can't be heard in this household especially at this hour.

"Prffft—!"

I burst out my mineral water—not as exaggerating as you imagine—and i feel like coughing. How not when i see the face which's always haunted me in my sweet dreams!

Kun is in front of me in the morning?!

"Bless my life... mother am i dreaming?" I murmured while one of my hand tried to wipe my mouth—though the glass were also still in my grab. And another hand tried to reach my mom.

"No darling and it's already 7 am. Change your clothes and quickly join us in the table. Kunkun is already prepared some dish you might like."

My pupils going bigger as i heard his name from my mother's lips.

"There there, why you spit water when you see me? Am i a ghost or something?"

His soft yet big palm slowly reach my lips as he wipes the left over water on there. And at this distance i could clearly smell his scent. His strong cologne drunken me. Oh my... i always wish i could smell this everyday.

"Uhm.. so.. so.. sorry." I stuttered as my face slowly turning warm.

...

/Kun's pov/

Her face slowly turning red again. The same red cute flush i see on her cheeks that night. How could the cool poker faced Liu Yuxin turned this cute when i touch her? Is she the shy type person? Or is it only to me that she behave like this? But isn't she used to be friendly with boys?

I really know nothing about her even when we live as neighbor.

"Excuse me.." she said as she walks away.

"It's weird that she act like that.." Yuxin's mother said after she left.

"Like how auntie?"

"She acts as if she faces her cru—" her sentence halted as her eyes suddenly twinkling, "—oh!" She then clasp her hand for whatever reason i don't know.

"Kun-di, why don't you follow her just to make sure she doesn't dilly dally... so we can soon eat the breakfast we make?"

Eh?

"O..ok.." i oddly stutters and i strangely feel excited as i obeyed her.

"Just enter her room casually... it's fine." She added with a smile that earning Yuxin's father coughing his cha.

Auntie doesn't have to say that so loud.

Because... it's not like i don't have a plan to do that.

.