Short Sircuit

Then the two was left alone in the house. For Yuxin she felt like trapped in a weird atmosphere, in one side she can't help but to be excited being alone together, and on the other side he can't help but to warry that Kun will start to scold her for things she doesn't understand. But luckly, Kun is more matured then what she remembers. He did approach her closer as he sit next to her, but he didn't scold or nag like what he might do when they're kids. Instead, he slice another piece of cake and place it to Yuxin's plate.

"I said you could eat more, you like matcha right?"

To see his gentle manner, Yuxin is stunned, all she did as a response is nodding obediently. Her fluffy hair sways up and down from that, brushing her forehead and almost hides her eyes.

"Your bangs is growing longer," Kun said, he has been gazing at her attentievely not knowing what was in his right mind, but he is reaching out his hand to set aside those strands of soft hair. Tuck them behind her little ear.

As a reflex, she titled up her eyes. Thus, their eyes met.

Such a pretty bambi eyes.

He thought, her eyes is always this clear since kid. The eyes that always hold genuinity in there. If eye contact have a power, he might tought that it must holds a malicious power that could turn people to get a sudden heart attack, just like what is happening to him.

"Uhm!" Kun cough as he turn around, in fact, he has to do that if he doesn't want his heart beats even faster.

Now now, the mood becomes quite after that. Yuxin is really clueless, eh no, she is just too shy now. And to erase every of her thoughts and shyness, she choose to just eat the cake frantically. Aaaaaaaa wo shen me ban! She screams internally.

"Hey hey hey, slowly why acting like I force you to eat." Kun frowned to see how Yuxin shoving every spoon to her little mouth.

"Ah! Y-yes..." Yuxin obeyed, she didn't realize because the way she chomps the cake just now, green creams were decorating her mouth.

"Jezz.." Kun gigled, "there is creams on your face." He said, actually he is ready to swipe the left over with his finger, to tease her and get to see his favorite reaction of her. But well, fortunately Yuxin isn't that type of genre.

"Oh!" Yuxin exclaimed and is quick to swipe them up by her own.

That might be alas, and the end of Kun's teasing game. But is that so? Beacuse the table seems to turn. Yuxin isn't that type of sweet genre, fortunately, she is— perhaps—more advanced than that genre.

You know why? Because Yuxin is using her cute tongue, to licks every creams over her heart shapped  lips.

Damn it...

Kun murmured in his mind. A too honest response for the considerably naughty act. Well, in short, he can't help his brain not to short sircuits to that. And nothing can stop his mind not to works on something very unhelpful for their situation.

"Yuxin there is some more in here.." Kun whispered, coming closer as he reaching out his finger to cups her chin.

.

[a/n]

A e yo..!!! My first intention is to make this story melancholis. But why it's keep getting fluffy and fluffierr?! This ship is sailing to happy planet!!! 💕