Her feeling

/Yuxin's pov/

"Thank you, see you at Monday." I said.

"Ok, see you. Have a good rest ok?" Yibo asked as he reaching his long arm and place his palm on the top of my short hair—ruffle it gently. It feels cozy somehow.

Then he goes off while i watch his back vanished away from the road.

"Is it him?"

"Oh my God!" I startled when i hear a groan from my side.

"K-k-kun?" I stuttered.

The hell. Why is Cai Xukun is somehow standing beside me? At this hour? Isn't it almost 11pm? What is he doing in my yard?

"Yes. It's me... So is it him?" He asked again.

"Him... whom?" I asked back, not understand his question.

"The boy you like." He asked with his thick black eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh! NO! Not him.."— it's you.

Oh how much i want to say that.

Yes.

I have a big damn crush to my handsome neighbor. And yes again, i never ever have a courage to chase him.

That's because...

i thought he hates me.

In the past we tend—no, we merely—play together, and when adults around us start to compare us, he start to see me with annoyance. Then slowly he make a distance and stay away from me. We barely—or even never—talked with each other for five years.

But now, why he suddenly approach me at this hour? And why he ask me about the boy i like again? Uhm... what is it?

What should i do at this situation?!

"Hey, don't spacing out." The deep husky gentle voice snaps my mind.

"Oh, sorry." I said as i realized that Kun is already looking at me, exactly to my eyes.

"I just uhm..."—exhausted. But i can't say that, it's my golden chance to talk to him!

"You look slightly pale." He said.

Damn. I must look horrible after the practice and the wind road.

Tch! My hair must be out of shape!

"Are you ok?" He asked with his big eyes still gazing to mine.

"No,"—i'm not ok when you're this close, my heart beating so hard, omg!

"What? Did you sick?" He asked worriedly and immediately placing his palm on my forehead.

My God! It's the first time he touches me in five years. M-m-my blood will boiling!

"Oh your face turn red. You must be sick. Come on let me help you walk in to the house." He said as he pick my bag and hand.

Hand! We're suddenly holding hands?!

The merely two minutes that feel like eternity ended after he asked me to open the main door. When we already get in to the living room, he placed me to sit on the couch while he walking in to my kitchen—very comfortably like it's his own—to serve me a cup of warm water.

"Thank you Kunkun." I said.

His eyes seems dilated when i call him that way. Is he angry that i call him with that nickname? I used to call him that way when we were kid—In the past.

Oh i forget he hates me now.

"S-sorr—"

"You're welcome. You should have a rest. I will go home now." He cut my apologize and stand up to leave the couch.

He close the door without looking back to me, but i could see a slight red blush on his ears.

Well that's new.

My God... my heart start to pounding again.

.