Surpass the Limit

/Kun's pov/

Those heart shapped lips with crimson like color, glistening and moist as the way she just licks them before with her little tongue, a perfect picture of kissable one, i would agree. What it would taste like? Maybe a mix of sweet and bitter taste of matcha like what she eats just now. Or maybe something else more intoxicating. Do i really curious about that? Well i guess so, my body just go by it's own. Or else, i could blame her pretty bambi eyes that lure me to come closer. That gazing on mine and down to my lips repeatedly.

Just this once, i will admit that i lose to her.

...

The scene happen very abrupt,

"Aiyaaa mama forget her phone!!"

How suddenly the door banged to the nearest wall. How Mama Cai suddenly barging in right to the living room. How Papa Cai followed her but suddenly freeze by the sight before his glasses. How Kun's finger keep still on Yuxin's chin. How his head stopped centimeters away from Yuxin's nose. How Yuxin just sat still without moving or even flinch. Everything is really abrupt.

"A-a-a...." Mama Cai's jaw dropped by the sight, she is absolutely, rather than feeling confused, feeling guilty. I guess I make a stupid entrance.. She thought. "I guess I don't need the phone anymore.." she continued as she makes a quick turns, grabbing her husbands's wrist and left again in a dash.

Well that is the most awkward scene ever happen in Cai's household.

After that, the atmosphere between Kun and Yuxin is still remain silence and of course awkward.

At the time, she might thinking about a way to just flee. Act like she usually do, act fool, act fool! She reminds herself. The act that was misinterpreted by the man as poker faces and cold gesture. Let this go, then keeping this night as only like any other day when she spend a leisure time in Cai's Family and as if nothing further happen, might works.

Or she could just let her alter ego pick up the trumps card to gamble on this chance. The chance to finally break off their Tom and Jerry zone. To make a decision and let go of her feelings.

This and that is burdening her, the figure of their past speaks really clear that Kun will just rejects her. She thought. She still remember how many times Kun shouted that she isn't cute at all. Well at that time Yuxin might not even care about such a thing. But as they are growing up along with her feeling too, the thing just depict how far she is from his type and how critical that thing could be. The probability is nearly zero. She's really sure about that. That's why she always keep silence, just admiring from afar. Well, after all, what could be more hurting than knowing the person you like doesn't like you back?

No one could handle that. So for all this time she chose not to find out.

"Kun..." Yuxin calling back his consciousness.

"Can I just continue?"

"Eh?!"

Yuxin gasped. The question is really unexpected for her. Just now she just thinking about not having any slightest confidence. But what he ask just now is a pure hint right? She thinks in this kind of situation, there is nothing more left that could be done. But seeing the still sharp gaze, he shows on his eyes, that shine just like black pearls. Maybe she really have to take on this gamble.

she nods as she shuts her eyes, can't returns nor contains the intense gaze from him any longer.

A gentle touch landed on her cupid bows, very tender that makes her heart pounds uncoherently. The warm breaths that caressing her face softly triggers her sense to shiver, makes her nervous and excited at the same time. Clenching her little fist on his chest—the very much cute gesture Kun ever witnessed, if he can open his eyes now—might looks contradicting with the vivids vein on her palms.

The girl is feeling fuzzy and all. She barely can process her mind, how not when all she dreamed about just happen right now. Well said that it's the same for the man, but rather than feeling fuzzy, Kun is sure feeling something more courageous. Pleasure, if he may pronounce it, is the dominant feeling beside happy which he feels when they kiss.

Tough, Kun is proved to have this wall barrier as a gentleman, the most polite one in the town also, he is still a young man. He is not mastered the super power of self control yet. And captured in this chance, he can't help but to break his own barrier. As if his body reacts by it's own will, or else his deepest desire, he opens his mouth just a little, trying to suck the girl's upper lip.

Surprised by the moves, but Yuxin is gladly following his invitation. So they continue withouth thingking, just focus to the warm and taste of their own in each others.

Damnit!

Is the only thing Kun screamed in his mind, he cursed—not that he is annoyed because something he doesn't like, well maybe he is. He doesn't like the fact that he enjoys this too much. He is proven of being pleased as his hands decide to grabs on her waist, slowly push her to lay on the couch. Being obvious that he is going to surpass the limit.

.