Ambiguos Talk

"I'm fucked up." Kun muttered, lying on the couch as he is thinking about the embarrassing moment when he got red handed stalking his lovely rival.

"Watch your words young man." His mother complained while serving fruits on the living room's table.

"It's your fault mother, for ask me to return the fucking stair—... forget it. Now i don't know how i could spend my live in this house. Maybe i need to go abroad."

"What kind of nonsense is that?" Kun's father join their conversation and take a sit beside Kun's feet.

Like usual, Kun's family is having a night time snack while watching tv.

"Not nonsense. Just experiencing his first love." His mother suddenly said, out of nowhere.

"What?! No mother! How... how could you say that? Why... why would you think that i'm in love?" Kun is so fuming at first but later he becomes curious about his mother's guess.

"Oh easy, i know it from your pants." Kun's mother giggled happily as she likes to tease her son so much. On the other side, Kun's father nearly chokes himself with a slice of watermelon.

"That... that's not... because of..." Kun's instantly turn red and nervous, "No! it's not like that!" Kun ended up running to his bedroom upstairs.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuck!" Kun cursed while coming back and forth, circling his room.

"Shittt I forget about that. From now on i should wash my own clothes. Urgh... it's really embarrassing and now mother will keep teasing me. What should i do?" He ruffles his hair in frustration and walking to his window again.

"It's your fault Liu Yuxin. The fuck you did to me?" He squinted his eyes as he glares to the closed window across his.

"Oh. Are you talking about me?"

Kun's eyes dilated in instant as soon as he heard a faint voice which's obviously not his. He turn his face side by side in fast response to look for the source of that mystical sounds.

"Not there but down here."

The voice said and he quickly look down from his second floor.

"Fuck." He muttered more likely for himself as he sees Yuxin is standing below and tilted her face to him.

"Uhm, you really like to use that word. Don't you know what that mean?" She ask.

"Huh?" Kun still error, so he barely caught what her mean or even remember what he said just now.

"I ask you, why you use that word to me?"

"Uh... uhm.. sorry." Kun finally admitted that his words is inappropriate.

"Sorry for what?"

Yuxin asked again, makes Kun rolled his eyes for the way she is playing innocent.

"For saying a dirty word unconsciously when i see you." He scoffed.

"Unconsciously? when you see me...?" She ask with slowly but sharply raise one of her eyebrow.

"What? Why you make such a face? What... what do you think?" Kun feel offended as he gripping his window's jamb.

"I thought that... perhaps you mean it."

Gulps. Kun was hesitant to continue their ambiguous talk.

"What's the deal if it's so?"

But of course his curiosity win.

"Well... how could i know?" Yuxin rolled her eyes, avoiding the tension.

"Don't play dumb, you start this conversation of course you know." Kun insists, reluctant to lose after seeing Yuxin's casual aloof gesture switching into nervous.

Ooh interesting..

Kun said in his mind. Somehow her quirky response awaken his mischief. Later, Kun gazing his eyes to Yuxin's with snickers so evident on his pretty face—though it's night but the moonlight was enough to show his tantalizing visual.

Then he ask,

"Hey, if it's so... Should we found out?"

.