Chapter fifteen

Recap

Jimin hyung....,Y/N and Yerin were in the same hospital at the time of accident" Jungkook informed Jimin.

Recap ends.

"Why was Y/N there?"

"She was assaulted and was in ICU for a week.......The last three days of the week Yerin was also there..."

"Okay...lets dig more into it once we go back..."

"Yeah ok...bye."

"Bye."
___________

"Hey thief when are you coming back?" Y/N squealed into the phone.

"Why? Are you missing me?" Jungkook voiced cockily

"No" she frowned although he couldn't see her.

"Unnie said I would be allowed to go back to Oppa once you will be back." She continued.

"O-Oppa?" Jungkook questioned

"Yeah...my Joonie Oppa?"

"I have a lot of work I wont be back soon, now bye!" he said hurriedly before ending the call.

Gosh we forgot about this....how am I supposed to deal with it?

"Thief! Thief!"Y/N screeched into the phone in hope of getting any response.

"Okay!" Y/N pouted  angrily as she handed Rose her phone back.

After being angry for 15 minutes she decided that Rose has done nothing wrong and she started being her goofy self.
_________________

"It is all your fault uncle! if you wouldn't have lied about how    Y/N's health is gonna be effected  by changing the house all of this would never have happened." Irene huffed at the Doctor.

"There was no other way to keep her in that mental state....and to add in your information.....she is really bold and confident....she was all shy and scared because she is ill. She would have exposed you and me as the very first thing after recovering!"

"What do you mean she is bold and confident?"

"In the beginning....I really tried to get her out of that mental state, but you remember how she started getting the idea of you are using her...when first you wanted me to just somehow get her away from her brother....She was really confident back then almost a fighter....it took me a lot of effort to bring her down again....If she gets recovered....she will expose you and me the first thing."

"W-what expose I never did anything wrong?" She fretted while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah yeah." He replied boringly.

"Okay just tell me! Is she going to recover because she is living in a different place?"

"She is kidnapped so...she would be in a dark place....I don't think she will recover.....she needs freedom and proper care, plus she is also away from Namjoon there is very less chance......only if she is treated perfectly that's what can not be expected from kidnappers."

"So? Are you still Namjoon's girlfriend?"he ended with a question.

"Yeah...I kind of convinced him....he broke up with me because he was scared i would be hurt too."

"Poor him...he doesn't even know you helped his enemy with all of this." He smirked.

"Oh come on He got rid of psycho and got a bigger house. It was a win win situation." She smiled innocently.
______________

Namjoon POV,

"Jin Hyung I am Okay..."

"How can you be Joon....I can really come back if you want me to"