Chapter Seven.

Recap.

"Well....well....one day then" Taehyung said to himself watching the other's figure disappear through the corridor.
__________

"Jin hyung....I got the video." Namjoon stated into the phone call getting out of the office building

Recap ends...

"Really? okay. Come to my office now."

"On my way."
___________

"Where is the recording?"

"I didn't know how to remove this wire thing so... "

"Oh...ok...remove your shirt." He ordered as the latter complied.

He removed the small mic and camera Namjoon put back his shirt on as Jin did something on computer.

"Here look" Jin called him to witness everything as he moved out of the way.

"So what are you going to do with this now hyung?" Namjoon looked between Jin and the computer screen.

Jin again leaned on his chair to get a hold of mouse copying that file in a USB he stood straight.

"I am going to talk to my editor of the News channel...seeing the evidence he would definitely try to make a news out of it....and we can make use of the negative fame to get Y/N back." "Now stay here I will go talk to him."

---------

"Sir may I come in?" After knocking on the office door Jin peeked his head inside.

"Yes come in Seok." The editor called him in a friendly manner

"Take a sit."

"Sir I have a big news for the Channel."

"Haha Seok you are supposed to edit and check on spelling and grammatical errors."

"Sir please take a look at it and then decide....I don't want anything in return....I just want our Channel to get the news first that's all." He spoke seriously.

"Okay...whats the news?"

"here, see it yourself."

The editor took the USB from his hand and plugged it in his own laptop after some time his eyes widened.

"I-Is this Kim Taehyung?"

"yes...involved in the abduction of a patient."

After some moments he typed something and returned the USB.

"Seok we don't need such a news and you don't have to discuss it with someone....now go back we both have a lot of work pending."

"But Sir-"

"Nothing more! Come back when you would be done with your real work."

"Okay Sir..." he bowed and left the office.

"This old Faggot! I put up with all his flirting all this time so when the time comes he would be of some help but what can i expect from a pervert!". he grumbled as soon he stepped into his own office.

"What happened Hyung?" Namjoon who was pacing around nervously stopped to ask him.

"My asshole of a boss refused to make this into a news..."he plugged the USB again in his Computer system and as expected the file was deleted. Thank goodness he copied it before.

"Now what hyung?" he panicked.

"Don't worry social media is a better platform upload it there hmm?"