Chapter Six.

Irene: " Why are you there what happened joon?"

Namjoon: "They took her Irene.....they took my sister away from me." He sobbed out

She knelt beside him enveloping him in a side hug..

Irene: "Don't worry everything will be fine.."

"How?"

"Joon.... I don't know for now....come inside first get up, come on"
she said while standing up having a light grip on his hand. He followed behind clutching the stuffed toy and the chit.

-----------

After calming him down a bit Irene finally started.

"Joon....look I know you wanted to keep the house for Y/N...but now Y/N's safety is more important....then her mental health...sell them the house and we can bring back your sister."

"N-No....I wont...." he answered while shaking his head in disagreement.

"Then what are you going to do?"

"I- (sigh) only Jin hyung can help with this matter I guess."

"Joon come on please think rationally."

"I am doing that Irene....even if we get back Y/N...i don't want to pay for her safety with her health."

"(Sigh)".
_______________

change of scene

Y/N,

she woke up in a dark place with a splash of cold water on her face making her flustered of how and why is she here...after sometime she gets used to the dim light being able to make out two silhouettes.

"O-Oppa?" she called out knowing very well that he is not here for her.

"OPPA!" she screamed, the dim light, damped surrounding and two ghost like shadows giving her the scare of her life.

"Shut up! stay awake for some time until boss arrives."

"W-why? Why am i here?"

"I remember I told you.....I said we'll meet again if your brother doesn't make a rational decision." A deep voice resonated from the back side of Y/N startling her she wanted to look behind but only then she realized she was tied to the chair with a rough rope where ever the rope was in contact with her skin it gave a burning sensation.

Whoever was behind her spun her around along with the chair making the motion seem effortless.

"So...." He continued as she was turned to face him the source of the dim light in the room was the door on the now front of Y/N making Taehyung's facial features much more illuminated and easily recognizable.

"A-ajushi?" She apprehended him as the one she met some days back and had a fight with her brother.

He laughed devilishly.

"You do remember me." "Good, now listen carefully If you stay silent and do not cause any kind of nausea to me your stay here would be painless....otherwise you should have a lot of endurance."

silence

"Answer me! do you understand?" he growled.

"Y-yes! yes please I will do whatever you ask."

"Just stay still and silent for now" He complimented his sentence with a smirk before signalling one of the two men for something.

The person griped Y/N's arm strongly she looked between Taehyung and the person not plucking up the courage to raise a question.

"You will just sleep after this nothing serious." Taehyung unwritten while moving out.

Y/N felt a stinging pain as if Something bit her but that was a needle inserted At first it was just pain but as the liquid was inside her vain it felt as if droplets of lava is being inserted but after sometime she lost consciousness
_____________

"Hyung help me! I don't know what to do"

"First of all calm down Joon......and now listen....that person Kim Taehyung is no ordinary ok? He is a business tycoon of this city....you need to be very careful." Jin said sympathetically.

"But What do I do now?"

"he must not be expecting anything other then surrender from your side...that you are not willing for, so lets gather some evidence that he did it....after that you don't need to worry about anything I will handle it from there"

"Okay,....so? For now."

"Go to his office try to make a deal and also secure the safety of Y/N."

"Ok..."

------------

"Sir someone wants to meet you he doesn't have any appointment but he insists that he needs to talk to you. What shall i do?" Taehyung's secretary stated

Taehyung smiled smugly while looking at the screen and directly at the defeated person who is now here to negotiate.(through CCTV Camera)

"Let him in." He pronounced

A few moments later.

"Come in Namjoon....how may i help you?"

"Sir- please I will sell the house or do anything. Please just leave my sister out of it."

"Were you taking my words as joke when i told you about the consequences?"

"Please I wasn't aware that the situation would go so out of hands"

"And now?" "What makes you think coming here would get the situation under your control."

"No- I don't want to do anything with this anymore...please just tell me my sister is safe."

"Safety of your sister in return of?"

"The house."

"You sure about that?"

"yes."

"Okay....here sign these.....don't worry you are getting a better house in return..,.of course your sister included" he threw a file of paper taking it out of the drawer towards him across the table.

Namjoon slipped it a little closer to Taehyung making him confused for a second.

"Show me that Y/N is okay first." He said firmly.

Taehyung chuckled at the fake bravery before tossing his phone in the same motion as file and hinting him to look at it.

Namjoon perturbed and took hold of the object before setting his eyes on it.

Y/N.... there she was tied to a chair....a live video played on the phone showing the dim room and the only person in it.

"Why isn't she moving?"Namjoon questioned while fixing the collar of his black shirt.

"She is such an obedient girl....I told her not to move and speak and well you can see....." he observed Namjoon's expressions knowing how his words can effect him.

"Now sign those papers Mister..." he snatched the phone out of the elders hold flipping the file back towards him.

"Give me one day I will return with signed papers tomorrow" he hurried to get out of the room before Taehyung could say anything.

"Well....well....one day then" Taehyung said to himself watching the other's figure disappear through the corridor.
__________

"Jin hyung....I got the video." Namjoon stated into the phone call getting out of the office building

To be continued...

Well little questions please.....why does Namjoon think that Jin can help?
Who do you think Jin actually is?
And what kind of video are they talking about?

And.......How about a double update today?