Chapter one.

Kim Taehyung POV

"So everything else seems settled what's the problem?" he inquired from his manager who is seemingly anxious about this situation.

"Sir....the design of the mall, the soil sample everything is resolved even the Geological technicians say that this land contains sediments those are homogenous and matrix is strong enough to hold the infrastructure" he narrated as if he memorized it beforehand.

"Mr. Kang...." he looked his manager in the eye to show his irritation.

"Oh....yes Sir......the-the problem is a person named Kim Namjoon He is not selling-" Mr. Kang got interrupted by his boss.

"Had I not gave you a clear instruction about this? If you can not handle such a small consignment then you may leave the office, I don't pay you to just breath and contaminate the environment"

"Sir-"

"Enough. Call Jimin and tell him to handle this, and quickly Mr. Kang if you delay this matter any further..... " his manager knew already that he was in trouble so there was no need to complete that sentence. He bowed and left the office.

Namjoon's Pov

"Come on honey....it will be fun come with us you will get bored in the house alone.." He tried to persuade his sister, talking as softly as possible.

"No Oppa I don't want to go! please go without me." she spoke into the pillow in which her face was submerged.

"But why baby....you were so excited when i told you yesterday so what happened now?" he patted her head gently.

"I just don't want to go now" she cried into the pillow.

"Y/N if you will be sad about it then how can we go humm? if you don't want to go that's okay but at least show us that you are happy" Irene who was silent and in the doorway of the room spoke up for the first time.

Y/N immediately sat straight startling her brother a bit who was right beside her. She wiped her tears with the sleeve of her shirt giving a bright smile that contracted with her damped cheeks.
The act that she pulled just now melted her brother's heart and he hugged her tightly...

"You don't have to force yourself for anything Y/N-ie it's okay we are not going to the amusement park today....we will go when you will feel like it." He smiled tenderly his celebrated dimples making an appearance.

"But-"her sentence was hindered by the manly voice of her boyfriend.

"Irene....We are not going and that's final, today's out going plan is even in discussion because of her...so no we won't go without her." Namjoon affirmed his statement again.

"Okay." Irene glared at Y/N as the younger just returned the disservice with an apologetic smile.

Jimin Pov,

"Hey Taehyung." He spoke into the phone as soon as the latter picked up.

"Hi..yes?" Not in the mood to use much words he just had a questioning tone to know the motive of the phone call.

"I think you forgot about sending me to Busan for your business meeting"

"No I remember...why?"

"If you do then why are you expecting me to solve the dispute of land of shopping mall?"

"Oh....my Manager is just a waste of space Jimin....I seriously regret sending you and Jungkook at the same time" he pronounced massaging his temples with the tip of his fingers

A chortle was heard from the other side of the phone also relaxing Taehyung a bit.

"Then wait till one of us comes back...the mall can wait right?"

"No Jimin...I'll think about it I'll probably do it myself."

"Okay see ya."

"Okay."

Call ended.

-----------------------

Next day.

"Sir the security is not letting me in, can-"Mr. Kang voiced out worriedly but before he could complete his sentence a deep voice punctuated him from the other side of the phone.

"Your services are no longer required Mr. Kang your pay check has been deposited in your account." He ended his call as soon as these words escaped his mouth....he would never even hire someone like him there is no place for mistake, a second chance doesn't exist in his dictionary. He got the job Only because Jimin wanted to hire him...but Taehyung knew from the beginning that he wasn't fit for the job.

A knock was heard on the door

"Come in"

"Sir you called me?" A feminine voice shrieked through the room trying to sound cute but miserably failing.

"hmm. Place an add for a job vacancy for my manager and give me full details of Kim Namjoon."

"Okay Sir" She bowed and left.

After half an hour

"Here is the information you asked for Sir...."

"Declaim it" He uttered still typing something on his laptop.

"He does many part-time jobs, but does not have an actual job, his parents are no more...the only family he has is his younger sister....he also has a girlfriend, she is the daughter of the convince store owner where Namjoon works."

"The house...that he lives in...he bought it himself or was given in heritage?" finally tearing his gaze from the screen, he looked at the girl desperate for attention.

"Its...Its not mentioned but i think heritage...by having part-time jobs one can barely tolerate food expenses trust me Sir I have been through that" She started babbling about this topic trying to play victim.

"Miss. Soo young it would be better if you just focus on the questions i ask you, instead of telling me stupid things that i definitely don't want your opinion on" he almost spat his words out.

"Get my car ready..." "lets pay a visit to Kim Namjoon." He whispered the last part to himself smirking at the idea.

"Okay Sir"

After 40 minutes.

Ding Dong.

Ding Dong.

Ding Dong.

"Who is it?" A child like voice mumbled from the other side of the door. At first Taehyung thought he imagined it but then She spoke again.

"Who is it?" A little louder but still in a hushed tone showing some apprehension.

"Kim Taehyung."

To be continued......
Although it's not my first story but believe me i am putting all my efforts into it......this is the first time that my brothers liked the story of my book when i told them a summary so i am looking forward for a good response but its okay if you don't like it.
But if you do then please vote,share and comment I would really love to read your comments. Stay healthy spread positivity.

ARMY'S And BTS IS LIFEU BYE~