Chapter twelve.

Recap...

"She is a mental person. She could only bring you guys trouble."

Y/N who was silent the whole time finally spoke.

"Then just let me back to my Oppa....I never asked you to bring me here in the first place." Y/N herself was amazed by her new found confidence.

Recap ends...

Taehyung glared at Y/N ready to answer but his phone ring  interrupted him.

"Yeah?"

"And what did you do about it?"

"Just so you know....its not hard to make him vanish from the face of earth...........I don't want to listen how you tried...I want results after all you were paid too."

The call ended.

"What happened Hyung?"

"Her brother wants to file a law suit against the murder of his sister...." He pointed at Y/N.

"Don't worry he cant do much." Jimin added.

"I know....but you guys can not take her to any of your houses or anywhere outside.....if she would be seen that would cause attraction."

"Then where-"The younger started.

"In the basement-"Taehyung cut him of only to be interrupted by Jimin.

"No....either she will stay in the mansion....or either she is coming with me." He said sternly.

"Jimin..."Taehyung warned lowly actually making his presence intimidating for his friends but Jimin was not gonna allow something like that.

"Fine! But she stays out of my sight." Taehyung surrendered but with a condition.

"Okay....but I am also staying." Jimin replied with his own one.

"Me too." Jungkook added.

"Now-"Taehyung started but took a deep breath the morning was never peaceful to start with he can not kick these two out probably it is a good idea to keep them because they will Keep   Y/N out of sight and the last thing he wants is to deal with a "mad" person.
_______________

"Please don't stress yourself about anything....it is really bad for your health." Doctor informed Namjoon.

"Do you want to get discharged? I mean we still have some test to run but you can come back for those...you can go home for now to change the environment and be somewhere you are familiar with."

Although the place now called his "home" was the cause of his sister's death even then he wanted to go back so that he can punish the sinners.

"Thanks...I will come back for the test if that's possible I want to get discharged."

"Very well then." He left after writing something on his file.

"Joon..." Irene called him softly.

"Irene lets break up." Those were the first words he said to her since morning.

"What?!" She asked in shook.

"None of this is my fault Namjoon I stayed with you supported you through ups and downs and this is what I get? break up?"

"you say none of this is your fault but even then you went to meet him, when i clearly told you to stay put." He said remembering the video.

"Can he not edit it or something? don't you get it he is so powerful that would be a piece of cake for him"