Chapter five.

I updated twice today make sure you read the previous chapter.

Recap.

Namjoon's eyes went wide and he voiced out worriedly...

Namjoon: "What happened Y/N? why are you crying....Are you in pain?"

Y/N: "You thought i would forget about what i said right? after all.......i don't say anything serious right? "

Namjoon: "What are you talking about my little one?"

Y/N: "I hate you...you broke your promise."

Recap ends...

Namjoon: "Y/N baby I did that for you...you will never be able to recover if you rely on us"

Y/N: "You lied....you lied" she said barely above whisper.

Namjoon didn't know how to handle the situation so they just walked back home in silence thinking it was one of her tantrums that she will forget about really soon.

They were about to cross a road, Namjoon extended his hand towards Y/N for her to take it and cross safely but she jerked away from his touch as she continued with her childish and unreasonable behavior seeing this Irene rolled her eyes and took Y/N's hand in hers and as expected Y/N did not dare move away and Namjoon had a gloomy expression plastered on his face.

___________

Namjoon pov.

Y/N had been super angry with me since yesterday The last time she was this angry she made up with me over a fluffy teddy bear and boom she was fine but it took 3 days....may be i should act fast this time and buy her something. I quickly ended my shift bought another teddy this was bigger tho and her favorite colour too.

I unlocked the door and made my way towards her room strangely Irene was not in the living room today but i guess she is out meeting her friends or something.

???: Look I am not going to repeat ok? so you better understand this now! drop whatever act you are playing and be normal with Namjoon, both of us know that you don't want punishment nor another visit to the doctor's.

I halted my steps in front of her room Is that Irene speaking?

When I entered with confusion I saw Irene having a strong grip on Y/N's chin while she had tears in her eyes.

Namjoon: "What are doing Irene? leave her!"

Irene: "J-joon. You are home early!?" she noted as she moved away from the younger.

Namjoon: "What punishment were you talking about?" He said through gritted teeth.

Irene: "No no joonie I can explain!"

Namjoon: "And the explanation is....?"

Irene: "Her autism" indicates at Y/N "She broke two glasses in anger saying that you lied to her."

Namjoon: "What? Y/N baby are you alright? you are not hurt right?".

Y/N: "N-no....I a-am Fine." She fretted.

Namjoon: "Irene even then if she broke something I never want to see you trying to discipline her....Am I understood?"

Namjoon: "My pumpkin.....can I come close to you?" he canvassed softly remembering that she moved away last time from his touch.

Y/N: "Y-yes."

Namjoon frowned observing that Y/N was shuttering while talking to him.

Namjoon: "wait I'll be right back." he hurried to get the teddy that he left on the couch. Not even 10 seconds later he was peeking his head cutely to have a view of room keeping his body outside.

Namjoon: "Close your eyes please." And Y/N complied quickly to his request, losing her sense of vision momentarily

Namjoon: "Now open "

Y/N gasped seeing a purple fluffy toy in front of her she hugged it as soon she laid eyes on it.

Y/N: "Is it for me?" she questioned while pointing at herself with her index finger

God can someone be more adorable then her...i guess not!

Namjoon: "Yes my angel its for you."

She loosened her grip around the soft material and tried to squish Namjoon and the toy in a big bear hug.

He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around his sister and the object.

Namjoon: "Can you promise me something Y/N-ah?"

"hmm?"

"Whenever you are angry next time.....vent it out on me okay?" He pulled away from the hug,taking her face in his big hands. He continued "You can slap me punch me do whatever you want but please.....don't break something....you could have hurt yourself you know?"

"I w-ould n-never do t-that to you O-Oppa...."

"Then please you wont either do something that can hurt you..."

"O-kay. I promise i w-on't "

"Tell me something" he had a mischievous tone while asking upon which Y/N nodded.

"You broke the glass that you don't like right? the green ones?"chuckles "you were just looking for an opportunity to break those."

Y/N first looked confused and then she glanced at Irene worriedly

"Y/N-ie what's wrong baby? you don't want to talk about it?"

It was not like she didn't want to talk about it...she just didn't wanted to lie to Namjoon because she never broke any glass that was just a made up story from Irene.

"Okay baby don't worry we won't ever mention it okay? just relax." Namjoon Answered his own question standing up from the bed.

Irene: "Joon lets talk outside"

"Ok...you can go watch some Tv in the meanwhile Y/N...hmm?"

"okay!"

-----------

"What is it?"

"Mr.Kim called today joon.....he said the time he had given to us is over.....he would take action now."

"He called you?"

"No the house landline...."

"Just keep Y/N away from the phone for some days....he might just be threatening us"

"But what if he is serious?"

"Irene.....you know I don't really have a choice in this... "

"Can't we send Y/N to some mental hospital....they would definitely take better care of her."

"Irene....If you ever say that again...you are free to just move out, I don't want to have a girlfriend that doesn't respect my decisions nor my family." He walked away to the living room to join Y/N. Leaving Irene by herself in a big shock....in their 3 years of relationship Namjoon never mentioned a break up.

"Y/N....? Y/n where are you?" Namjoon's worried voice was heard.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"What happened Joon?"

"Y/N is no where to be found." he said frantically looking in every room.

"Relax she would be here some where."

Namjoon ran to the front door cursing himself for leaving the door open, a couple of steps ahead from the door was laid the purple teddy bear on the ground on dirty pavement.

Walking close to it Namjoon felt his heart beating at an incredibly fast speed not even registering the absurdity of situation.

A plain white chit was placed over it, he picked it up and read the note on it.

"The choice is yours.......... house or Sister?".

To be continued....