Chapter two.

Taehyung's pov

Getting out of my car I made my way towards the house in parley This is not what i expected, this building is by no means worthy enough to make a stumbling block out of this situation...but that's good because it can be solved quickly i can just offer a better house and he will agree i don't think he even has a caliber to meet me in person.

A one story house with no garage, and dull looking exterior just gave poor vibes, building curiosity in him of why someone is so eager to keep this house when He is willing to pay more than enough for this damned thing.

He pressed the bell button.

Ding Dong.

Ding Dong.

Ding Dong.

"Who is it?" A child like voice mumbled from the other side of the door. At first Taehyung thought he imagined it but then She spoke again.

"Who is it?" A little louder but still in a hushed tone showing some apprehension.

"Kim Taehyung" His deep voice resonated from this side of the door.

"I- No.,,ummm Ajushi Do I know you?" Y/N spoke, The deepness of his voice gave poor girl a wrong Idea of his actual age.

On the other hand...Taehyung was not in the mood to answer the questions of some child, he didn't leave his important work to chitchat with her he was here for some important business.

"That is for you to know....Call Kim Namjoon I am here to talk to him."

"Oppa is not home now....neither Unnie. Come by later I will tell them about you."

Taehyung was already annoyed that some stupid kid was keeping him waiting....and even worse outside the house He was not a salesman to be treated this way.

"Just call him to come home and I can wait in the house for the time being" he proposed trying to hint her to open the door and let him in this was indeed humiliating for a person like him.

"Please wait Ajushi I will call him...." and the voice of footsteps echoed away from the door signalling that the girl left to get to the phone STILL NOT UNLOCKING THE DOOR.

Y/N POV,
I called Joonie Oppa again and again but he wasn't picking up my calls. Finally he picked up but soon i realized it was Irene Unnie who picked my call.

"What is it Y/N?" She didn't even try to hide her annoyance."you cant even leave us alone in convince store.....we are not on a date ok? thanks to you but at least be enough considerate, will you?"

"Unnie Someone is here asking for Oppa....What do i do?"

"Where is that person now?"

"on the door waiting...i told him i will call oppa."

"For gods sake Y/N You didn't open the door?"

"No...I didn't."

"Freaking dumb ass! Do whatever...we have a lot of shopping left to do so we are not coming back anytime soon."

The line went dead.

"Unnie? Unnie?"

what do I do now....Is she angry because i didn't let him enter?
Shall i open the door? But Oppa told me not to let any stranger in.
Otokeee?

Irene thought.
It was so easy to manipulate her...and get her to say that she didn't want to go to amusement park with us....It could have been a perfect date for both of us, but his love for her ufff!

_________________

I opened the door.

"Please wait inside." She fretted still uncertain about her decision she invited them indoors.

Y/N pov

I thought there was only one person outside but actually there were three all three of them wearing an outfit that Namjoon Oppa wears whenever he has a job interview....All of them are going for the interview? Oppa always studies hard before that...i hope he gets selected this time.

"Sit here.."

She told them to take a sit but only one man sat on the couch the one that was wearing a different colored suit the other two were still standing rigidly.

Taehyung's pov,
Finally she opened the door giving us a view of interior of the house...she seemed young but not as young as her voice gives the misconception. She nervously invited us in looking between me and my bodyguards not making any eye contact.

No one's pov.
Upon opening the door Y/N became even more nervous then she already was, fiddling with the bottom button of her overall yellow and blue outfit, her eyes uncertain and dewy making her seem even more innocent her long black hairs were free of any accessories barrier flowing decently ending below her hips, her plump lips, rozy cheeks and doe eyes contrasting with her curvy body. She was definitely a site for sore eyes. Look at her naive face and you will feel the urge to protect and adore her...and look at her body and feel the....well you got the point.

-------------

"Oppa someone is waiting for you...please come home soon don't worry I invited them in....so come as soon as you are done with shopping.

I texted him and made my way towards kitchen "be nice to your guests Y/N, don't act childishly....oppa will be embarrassed if you do something stupid." She scolded herself in advance so that she won't make mistakes. Filling 3 glasses of fruit juice she placed them on a tray the size of the tray was not big enough to leave space between the glasses so they clinked on a slight movement by Y/N. Securing the object in hand she stepped out of the kitchen cautiously.

As she came back she heard the conversation of the man speaking into the phone basically barking at whoever was at the other side of the phone call.

"HE ESCAPED!? I LEFT YOU IN CHARGE FOR ONLY 3 DAYS AND THIS IS THE FUCK THAT I GET. FIND HIM AND KILL HIM. AND CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU KILL HIM. UNDERSTOOD?"

Y/N was just a big baby not knowing complicated words but heck? who would not understand the word kill? Y/N started trembling right on her spot not moving, hot tears building up in her eyes.

Taehyung was still yelling...his phone call not coming to an end the glass in Y/N's hand started clinking adding to the noise mess.

"SHUT THAT FUCKING NOISE I AM TRYING TO SPEAK HERE!"
He shouted in the direction of Y/N, fuming in anger.

Y/N froze on her place for a second because of abrupt eye contact but then started shaking even more, seeing this, one of the body guard moved towards her to take the tray from her hands to stop the noise. Now tears were streaming down her eyes continuously...

???: "Y/N?" Relief washed over her upon hearing her brother's voice.

She abruptly moved towards the main door knocking one of the glasses on the tray.

Y/N: Oppa...she sobbed out hugging him as soon he came into view upon opening the door.

To be continued...

I spent one freaking hour searching for what this outfit is called

I spent one freaking hour searching for what this outfit is called .....and guess what? Its called "over all". Votes to increase A/N's I-q please. So the one that Y/N is wearing has a yellow shirt and blue overall.