Chapter nine.

A/N: First of all I am sorry.....This chapter might not be as good as you guys are expecting....even then enjoy.

Recap,

"I promise no tricks this time I just want to give you the signed papers."

"What tricks are you talking about Namjoon....I am sorry I am just busy, and cannot meet you in person."

Namjoon knew this conversation was directed nowhere so he took a cab to Taehyung's office.

Recap ends...

Namjoon's POV.

Instead of going straight to his office. I decided it would be better to just wait in the underground parking area, and as I had a feeling about it...

I found him there, smirking and leaning against a pillar

"You sure took long Mr.Namjoon." he wasn't speaking loud but echo of the parking area made it a little high pitched.

"So.....shall we clarify some things?" He smiled as he straightened his posture to walk towards me.

But before I could question him about what he meant I felt strong hold on my arms as someone kicked me on the knee from back side making me stumble down and let all my weight on my knees.

NO ONE'S POV,

Taehyung reached in front of the chaos taking place and now signalled someone behind Namjoon as soon as he did one of the men searched Namjoon briefly for anything that could possibly record this conversation.

"I don't have anything on me" Namjoon voiced worriedly.

"Oh...really? Maybe your friend....Ahhh....what was his name...yeah Seokjin."He gazed at Namjoon holding an intense eye contact before continuing "he has something else in plan hmm?"

"No! nothing at all! I swear I don't have anything up my sleeve this time" Namjoon uttered frantically.

"Well Namjoon too bad that now I don't want to end this simply...(sigh) It is such a waste of pretty human.....but I am sorry your sister is no more." Taehyung had a fake sad expression but as soon those words left his mouth a smirk played on his lips making him seem pure evil.

Namjoon was about to give a reaction but before he could he felt immense pressure on the back of his head.

The next thing he knew he saw pitch black darkness.

-----------------

*Slap*

Y/N woke up with a stinging pain on her cheek.

"Oh....did I wake you up?" Taehyung smiled like a psychopath.

He pulled her hair forcefully making her face him even more.

"You know you don't deserve this....but that brother of yours...........he does." He glared at her

"P-please leave me".

"At first I was planning to....(sigh) but not anymore"

"W-what are you going to do with me?"

"Oh" he grinned "you want to know before I do it?"

he took out a small pocket knife, The sharpness of blade made it shine even in the darkness of the room.

He placed it on her arm "first I'll give you some small pain" he said as he dug the blade further on her arm the blood oozed out of the cut.

He gave some more here and there on her whole body before placing the blade right on her throat.

"Its a pity,.....I wanted to play more with you....but well lets cherish the moment."