Chapter eight.

Recap..

"Thank you very much" he smiled politely showing his boxy smile even making the males in the room a melted puddle.

This snake Jin hissed while watching the live telecast in his office room along with Namjoon.

The video began with a girl dressed all in red, entered an office building and went in through a certain room.

"Irene?" Namjoon said in shook.

Recap ends...

A/N: guys please bare with me I am going to just explain the video that is playing because it gets really confusing to know that who is speaking in the moment in reality and who is speaking in the video.

"How may I help you....?" inquired Taehyung. (In the video.)

"Irene, Bae Irene. I can get you the house....that is on the land of your new project Sir.."

"And?"

"I only want two things....first a bigger house in return, second I want you to kill Y/N."

"Aren't you Namjoon's girlfriend? why would you want to kill his sister? "

"Both our lives are really hell because of her! She is a fucking mental patient!"

"Namjoon would himself be really irritated by her then....why don't you both send her away?"

"He indeed gets really irritated but...he is under a lot of guilt-"

Taehyung: "I would like to stop the video here for a moment....here are the reports....that Mr. Namjoon served 2 years in juvenile......for abusing his sister to the point where she was taken to ICU." some people gasped loudly and out of disgust for such a person who can abuse someone.
"The guilt she is talking about" he indicated to the white sheet and towards Irene on the paused video. "Is this...that he abused her and now she is a psychic patient because of him"

He played the video again.

"So please I want you to kill her you will get the land and both of us will live happily without her."

"Look Miss...I may be a businessman but I am also a human being I don't commit such crimes to get my way...you don't want to sell the house that's okay, I wont make a mall there. But i don't want to be a part of such disgusting thing"

"Fine".

She stood up and left the office room.

Video ended.

The video was altered here and there to fit the situation and make Taehyung seem like a complete angel but the work was done by professionals so no one could tell about the changes.

"Now...Its up to you guys to decide....whether this person is using his sister for better house and blackmailing a white collar person like me to get his ways.......Or am I the one lying and trapping him. I believe you guys will chose better" he said looking directly at the Camera lens and smiling innocently at the end.

"Good bye everyone have a nice time." He stood up and buttoned his coat to get out of there.

"Bloody Mother fucker!" Namjoon yelled at the TV screen making eye contact with an innocently smiling Taehyung.

"Hey...control yourself Namjoon."

"Hyung he would hurt Y/N now and these stupid people will believe him and not me". he cried as Jin hugged him.

"Hey hey....calm down calm down nothing will happen...shhh." he patted the younger several times his cries muffled in the older's chest.  Jin cried with him seeing his brother like friend in this way and being helpless about it.

Knock knock.

"Come in" Jin said as he let go of Namjoon and made him sit.

"The editor is calling you." the person informed.

"Okay."

"Namjoon you stay here I will be right back."

Namjoon nodded

But as soon as Jin left he followed behind discretely he knew it has to be related to him.

Namjoon stood in front of the closed door listening to the conversation.

"Seok, you have been transfered to Gangnum."

"But why Sir?"

"Superior's Order Seok. You have to leave with in this week."

"I haven't been informed about it before this is not Legal!"

"You should have thought about it before Seok! I told you to just leave that freaking news and do your damn work! but no, you wanted to bring justice! now who will help you hmm?"

"I will stay with my friend then. I don't need this job anyway."

"Don't be crazy Seok! you are quitting your job? I promise you I will get you back here after some months...but you need to go there until the heat dies down."

"It is not about whether I want to go there or not I.AM.NOT.GOING.TO.LEAVE.MY.FRIEND.ALONE!" he paused after every word to make sure that his message is conveyed in the right way.

"No you are not!" Namjoon who was standing outside came in without permission and intervened in the conversation.

"Hyung....you need to go and keep that job."

"Joon what are you saying? what about Y/N-"

"I will give him the house, no more games....I just want my sister back."

"Okay then...let me go with you....you just have to give him the papers right?"

"No hyung I'll go alone.....he now knows who are you I don't want anymore loss.....he even made my girlfriend look like a bad person. I am sure that was made up Irene would never do that!"

"Joon....okay...do what makes you think you are doing good but....it is definitely not possible to make that video from thin air....ask the editor himself.....the person really needs to be at least present there to fabricate a video."

"S-So you m-ean she went to meet him?"

"I am afraid that's true" the editor spoke.

Namjoon felt like whole world is against him...first his sister is not here with him and now his girlfriend met his biggest enemy?.

"Joon thats why I am saying let me be with you.."

"No hyung....I don't want to lose any other family member.... "

He turned and left the office. While walking through the parking slot he called Kim Taehyung.

"Lets meet." He said tired of the whole situation already.

"Oh Mr.Namjoon....? what a pleasant surprise thank you for calling me but I am really sorry I wont be able to meet you....because of someone my whole schedule got ruined."

Namjoon frowned on sudden friendly tone but then understood....Taehyung is playing safe now in case the call is being recorded.

"I promise no tricks this time I just want to give you the signed papers."

"What tricks are you talking about Namjoon....I am sorry I am just busy, and cannot meet you in person."

Namjoon knew this conversation was directed nowhere so he took a cab to Taehyung's office.

To be continued.....