Chapter fourteen.

Recap...

Jungkook stood up slowly dusting his pants a little.

Y/N felt guilty for all of this but when she made eye contact with Jungkook she started laughing.

"Ice cream thief you were so scared." Jimin joined her not only for the fact that he was scared but also for the name chosen for him.

Recap ends....
Y/N's laugh was so cute despite being embarrassed Jungkook laughed along.

Taehyung heard them laughing

childish

he tsked in his mind before finally leaving for his office.

Jungkook, Jimin and Y/N enjoyed their breakfast together Jungkook kept stealing from Y/N's plate enjoying her cute frowns and growls he was getting back at her for this morning.

"Hey Ice cream thief stop it or I will tell him!" She angrily pointed at Jimin whispering to Jungkook not really wanting to get him in trouble but just threatening.

Jungkook chuckled before asking "And what is his name?"

Y/N cutely froze she didn't know what to call him

"Guardian" she mumbled if she doesn't know his name she might give one to him she said guardian in sense of rescuer or angel.

"What?" Jungkook asked again because he couldn't quite catch what she said

"Guardian" She said loud enough for Jungkook and Jimin both to hear.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jimin inquired

"My Guardian...I am threatening him...If he would steal my food again then I will tell you." She gave him a wide smile at the end.

Jimin and Jungkook both got the meaning as her Guardian A person who is responsible in case of any mishap usually its one of the parents but the only family member is also called guardian.

Y/N skipped her way to TV lounge after finishing her breakfast giving them time to discuss what they couldn't yesterday.....

"Hyung....why do you think she is scared of someone touching her hairs?"

"Someone must have mistreated her kook." 

"And she can't breath when someone touches her neck?"

"She was probably C-chocked...." as much as it gives pain by mentioning that, it must have happened for her to react this way.

Jimin's phone rang.

"Yeah Taehyung?" he said as he gazed at Y/N.

"Hey aren't you supposed to finish the deal today?" Taehyung asked.

"I can't kook won't be able to handle Y/N alone."

"Jimin don't make me regret my decision, just freaking hire some care taker.....All problems would indeed end if I send her back to Namjoon." Taehyung threatened

"Don't get me wrong Jimin but you don't even know whether she is your sister or not." Taehyung continued.

"Okay.....I'll go.....bye." he ended the call.

"Kook....find out any connection between Yerin and Y/N.... And I need to go for a consignment I will try my best to come soon but you also need to be with her all the time okay?"

"okay..."

"Before you go.....hire someone to take care of Y/N ok?" Jimin instructed once again...

"I know hyung...I will, she still has clothes to buy and much stuff...but she can not be outside of the mansion..." Jimin nodded understandingly.
_____________