Chapter three

Recap

???:Y/N? Relief washed over her upon hearing her brother's voice.

She abruptly moved towards the main door knocking one of the glasses on the tray.

Y/N: Oppa...she sobbed out hugging him as soon he came into view upon opening the door.

Recap ends...

Irene: lets go inside first hmm? She patted Namjoon on his back as he moved in from the doorway leaving space for her to come inside.

As soon Namjoon saw three men in the living room he turned his head to the side towards Y/N.

Namjoon:"why are you crying Y/N? did someone hurt you?"

even before Y/N could answer Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung: "Kim Namjoon right? I have something business related to talk about i have a compact schedule so don't waste more time then you already did."

Namjoon: "My sister is crying and most probably because of you. And you expect me to jump into a business conversation with you Mr.Kim?"

Irene: "It must be a misunderstanding joon....you know how she is... she must be crying because she spilled juice." She spoke as she pointed towards the mess.

Namjoon inhaled deeply

Namjoon: "I suppose you are here to make me sell my house Mr.Kim?"

Taehyung: "So you know the matter....very well then, name your price Namjoon."

Namjoon: "price" he scoffed. "Mr. Kim not everything in the world is for money, you should have taken it as a hint when I refused your Assistant's offer...it could have saved you from this embarrassment.....but....well let me say that again. I am not going to sell this house at any cost."

Taehyung's expression changed to an even serious one if its possible.

Irene: "We could discuss about that Joonie...no need to cut the deal right now".

Namjoon: "There is nothing to discuss I am not going to change my decision"

Taehyung moved towards Namjoon coming face to face with him looking him in the eye.

Taehyung: "I don't think you want to sell this house with you paying with something precious in the end...Mr. Namjoon. "

He leaned on his right side a little tilting his head to get a view of Y/N who was still standing behind her brother.

Taehyung: "You would most likely keep your beautiful sister instead of This hunted looking house right? or what if her beauty gets discovered by some human trafficking Mafia....Do you think her fragile self can handle hands of different men on her body?"

Namjoon grabbed Taehyung by his coat collar pushing him in the nearest wall, he shouted on his face.

Irene moved towards them trying to get him away from Taehyung but not getting any success. Y/N just stood frozen at her place crying harder not bearing the pressure of the situation.

Namjoon: "Don't you fucking dare hurt my sister you asshole i will destroy you if you even give her a scratch i swear i will kill you" Taehyung's body guards pulled Namjoon away from there boss.

Taehyung chuckled before straightening his coat.

Taehyung: "Oh really? What are you going to do? tell your convince store's boss about me? or file a lawsuit against me." He laughed before continuing "We both know that you wont be able to do Shit against me.....now that i think about it....your sister is hot enough to keep....i might sell your girlfriend to some friend of mine you know...i am not good enough to give better things to them but at least can compensate them with someone else" he gave a cocky smile. As the elder struggled in the other men's hold.