Chapter sixteen

"Rose Unnie.....Why do you always go?" Y/N voiced out softly as Rose is taking big steps towards the door followed by a reluctant Y/N.

"Why do always stay inside Y/N-ie?" she questioned back the question just asked is repeated for the third time by the same person...she is not angry at the innocent girl but one can say she is Annoyed.

"Because I have to....it's just that way." Y/N answered, she herself not knowing the reason of staying locked in such a big place...

"It's same for me Y/N....my boyfriend wants me back home at night...its just that way for me too."

"So you listen to your boyfriend?" Y/N asked again.

"Why? you don't?" Rose stood just beside door ready to leave.

"I don't have a boyfriend"

"Then whom do you listen to?"

Ajushi.

"Is he my boyfriend?" Y/n meant that the person she obeys... is he supposed to be her boyfriend? without giving a name Y/N asked Rose about Taehyung which totally confused her but the hurry to be out of here soon is what made Rose's answer short and just like that she went out of the house.

"Yes Y/N...he is. Now bye see you tomorrow."

So Ajushi.... is my boyfriend?

------------------

Y/N had her dinner alone. But before she could go back to her room she saw someone being escorted inside by one of the servants.

A girl with Black and baby blue colored dress that reached her mid thigh, short hair and well height complemented by high heels too. Her cat like eyes tinted with smoky eye shadows lips crayoned bright red anyone could guess the lipstick was water proof. Her big mobile phone in one of the hands the other one holding a black purse, she was definitely 2-3 years older then Y/N.

"Where is his room?" The girl asked her voice laced with confidence.

Y/N froze not knowing why this question is directed towards her.

"Hello?" The other waved her hand slightly to get Y/N's attention now standing in front of her.

"You are supposed to wait here until Sir comes back, he is in his office for now" The servant answered instead.

"I can wait in his room."

"I am afraid Miss Cho, Sir haven't given such instructions so we can not allow you there".

The girl rolled her eyes but complied with the demand she sat on one of the couch to wait. Y/N remembered her brother's saying 'Staying with the guest is a good girl's habit.'

She is a good girl.

Y/N sat opposite to the girl facing her awkwardly fidgeting in her spot.

"What's your Relation with Mr. Kim?" The older girl asked as she saw the difference of her clothes from the other servants.

Ajushi...

She doesn't know....Although she has no control on her life now....to be honest she never had.. but now it was different. She doesn't know what her relation with Taehyung is he is not her Guardian nor Ice cream Thief, nor her Oppa.....yet all the things happening are solely because of this one person. He has so much control over her that no one ever had....yes she was always influenced by others, she had to be according to Irene....but even then there was always a little time in some part of the day When Namjoon came back or when Namjoon was around.
But now no matter how far Taehyung is.. she is always told of what he would like and what he wouldn't, It wasn't even necessary for the Man to be Physically present He was monitoring her life even when he was away.