Chapter four.

Recap.
Namjoon: "okay...look....lets make a deal....we won't go tomorrow but next week.....and whenever we go...I will be by your side all the time...I wont leave you alone."

Y/N: "But you said that last time too....even then you left when the doctor told you to.................." she paused for so long that Namjoon thought she was done talking and was about to answer when she said.

"If you do that this time...I will hate you."

Recap ends...

Those were some harsh words coming from a lovely and sweet person he could not believe that his sister was capable of saying something like that, of course she threw tantrums before even said she hates him because of a toy that was so expensive to be bought but what is so bad about going to the doctor he is a really nice person?

Irene: "Y/N!"

Namjoon: "It's Okay Irene.....she didn't mean it that way...even if she did...i won't break the promise this time" he knew Irene was worried for him because she knew how Y/N's small things can matter the most to him.

__________________

The next morning.

Y/N woke up early and made her way to the kitchen she made the breakfast as per demands one must say....because she knows how Namjoon likes it....and also Irene told her, her favorites too.

She was almost done with the last pancake when Irene entered the kitchen.

Soon they both heard footsteps and Irene quickly took Y/N's place as the younger just moved away from the spot knowing the drill.

Namjoon: "Good morning my beautiful ladies."

"Morning" Irene replied enthusiastically.

Namjoon back hugged her as she stood before the stove.

Namjoon: "Thanks for always making and remembering my favorites dear" he spoke burying his head in the crook of her neck.

And with that they smelled something burning...

Irene: "Oh no! Joonie! you distracted me. Now look." She pointed at the burnt pancake.

Namjoon: "sorry" he said shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

They sat all together and ate there breakfast in silence until.

Irene: "You remember joon....when the Doctor told us that Y/N can do all the practical work as the girls her age can....and that she would only have problem understanding others behavior and controlling her emotions."

He hummed in response chewing slowly waiting for her to continue.

Irene: "I was anticipating that she would be able to cook and clean the house with me..."

Namjoon registered her words but she sounded so genuine she just wanted to treat Y/N as her own sister cook with her...and do all the fun stuff with her...

He gave a small smile to her but still decided not to push Y/N about this...she will do all of it when she would want....only if he knew she had been doing that since the doctor told them...

______________________

Taehyung: "Hey Jimin. Did you gave it a thought? the issue i mean?" he questioned as he saw the elder entering his office.

Jimin: "Yeah I have been fine thanks for asking, I didn't know you would miss me so much. " He replied sarcastically.

Taehyung: "whatever. Think about it and tell me.....its been 4 days...but he hasn't contacted us yet.....do you think he is taking my words lightly?"