Prologue

Of course, he'd believe his stupid girlfriend more than his own FLESH AND BLOOD!

Here I am packing up all my things, because I'm moving back to my real home with my mother and brother. I packed all my clothes, my Knick knacks and patty whacks. My pictures, diploma, everything I had here that means a lot to me.

I get the nice men downstairs help me move them to the moving truck. Once we get everything inside, I call to tow truck guy, to drive my Camry to my mom's house. I call for a car service really quick, then go back upstairs to get my suitcases, and my cat in his kennel. I put them on a trolley, and look around to see if I missed anything. Have fun cooking. You and she can't cook worth shit. Always burning everything.

"Okay I'm going." I say aloud to no one in particular. "Good" bitchy says. "I'll miss you sweetie. Have a good plane ride." Prick says. "Oh, will you really? Because last I checked you believe her ass more than me, when I'm your own flesh and blood, shes just a bimbo after your money." I complain.

"You will not talk to her like that Stella." He defends her. "I wish you weren't my father! I HATE YOU!" I turn around leaving my dad forever. I get downstairs with my trolley and put my bags and cases in the car service car and the kennel next to me in the car. "Airport please. Thanks." We arrive twenty minutes later. I pay him, go through ever channel, get on the plane, while my bags are loaded. I have my cat in the airplane seat next to me since hes my service animal.

I arrive in Texas, 3 hr. 40 min. later, and taxi 35 more minutes to my mom's house. I pay him, he carries my cases to the front door, and I got my cat kennel. He leaves.

"We're home now."