Chapter 4: Meeting Rosemary

Xander Stone

She went to bed early last night, and woke up around ten in the morning. Tony and I go downstairs, and downstairs again to her apartment. We sit down on the stools in front of her island, and she already making a chocolate cake.

She turns around and asks if we want a drink, non-alcoholic, and, or alcohol. We nod, and she started making them. I ask, "But how do you know to make alcoholic beverages?" She tells us the reason, and based on mine and Tony's face and behind our eyes we are mad. My beautiful Stella shouldn't have done that. Her dad should've hired a bartender. She tells us to try it and we do, and wow. That is good. We both smile.

She turns to her room after putting the cake in the oven and making frosting and putting it in the fridge. I don't know what she's doing in there. She so beautiful though. I heard a small crash, so I get up and go see if she's okay. She said she was okay, but I don't believe her. I walk in and see her diary and her phone on the floor. She gets up and leaves, so I pick them up, and her diary flipped to a page where my name is EVERYWHERE.

She came back and smacks the diary out of my hands. "Seriously?" She asks, and I just staring at her. She leaves again. I go back out and take my seat, drinking and staring at her a few times.

Her cake gets down and she takes it out. Tony comments on how yummy it looks. "Yes, but none for you." She says, sticking out her tongue. She tells us shes going to the store later to get some things, and Tony and I are having an eyebrow argument. "I'll go." I reply with a smile. He always wins. She starts making her list and then leave to her room to get dressed. She comes back out and says, "Up, up. Come on. I got to get to the store. Tony, you need to clean the guest room upstairs. No flowery candles, Rose hates them. She prefers fruity smells, like me. She is bringing her own sheets, and her dog." We stare at her be withered, and nods. God, she's hot when she bossy. She tell us that Rosemary dog is a black German shepherd, but won't tell us his name.

She heads out to her car, and her brother stops me at the door. "I need to talk to you Xander." I stare waiting for him to finish. "I know your in love with my sister, and I give you, my blessing. She needs someone strong, and I believe you can be that person for you. Just please don't hurt her." I stare at him gab smacked. What the fuck?! How did he know? "How did you know?" I ask. He laughs back, "Dude, you never take your eyes off her, plus you talk in your sleep." He opens the door and we bro-hug. Then I go get into Stella's car, and wink at her.

Once we get to the store, she shivers because it's a very messy store. We get everything we need and head home.

After we get home, I carry everything in, so she won't have too. Then she kicks us out of the kitchen, so she can cook. Ms. Knight got home just as Stella started cooking.

The doorbell goes off, so Tony, and I get up. Then all we hear next is, "DAMN bitch, it smells yummy in here!" I'm guessing that is Rosemary. Tony and I start laughing softly. Next, we hear, "TONY GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS AND SET THE TABLE!" Stella yells. Tony and I head downstairs, once we get there, we see Stella pulling out a large carrot out of the peanut butter jar, and handing it over to a cute black German Shepherd.

Stella tells Rosemary, "We will unload the moving truck after we eat... well the boys will." Of course, I'll do anything for my girl. "Get five plates, the nice plates please. Five forks, and five cups. The nice ones. If I see any crappy silverware, plates, or cups, I'm smacking you with my spatula." Stella tells Tony, and I. We stare a little scared at each other, but Tony does what she says. She hands us things and points to the table. Tony goes to get him mom, and we all sit down at the table, for Stella to serve us the fish. Then, she puts the pan in the sink, and comes sits with us. She tells us to dig in. We all drop our mouth open after we swallow the first bite, everyone, but Rosemary. Speaking of Rosemary, she seems like a cool person. I'm glad my girl has a best friend like Rosemary.

Stella washes the dishes after we all finish eating, and puts it in the dishwasher. "Anything with Stella on the box or taped to it, is mine. So, boys, go empty it." Stella tells us, we nod and get going. We finish everything, go downstairs to Stella's room to talk to her. I told her how I feel, and she did the same. We kissed; it was magical. Now the important question. "Stella, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask, and she nods. "Yes. Yes, I will." Then we kiss again.