「 𝟏𝟎 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

After that small chat, you look out the window, not able to look at him.

It doesn't take too much longer until he parks the car and turns off the engine.

"We're here. Now remember the rules," he explains, opening the door to step out.

"I know, I know," you repeat, stepping out of the car too.

He puts his hands in his pockets. The candy is still in his mouth as he walks up to the entrance doors with you right beside him.

"What the fuck is this?" He curses, pulling out the lollipop with a pissed expression. You're about to comment on what he means, but you see what he's talking about soon enough.

The store is full of people, and you both glance up at the sign hanging down from the ceiling. It's a sale, and today's the last day for it.

Taehyung sighs, tossing the nearly gone candy into the trash while grabbing a shopping cart. He starts walking more into the store, and you follow closely behind.

"What's on the list first, kitty?" He turns back to look at you.

"Uh, paper towels," you glance at the list. He nods, going a little faster and turning down another aisle. When he spots them, he puts a few rolls into the cart.

You start to head in front of the buggy, so you can grab the stuff that's on the list to make this all go a little faster, but a man knocks into you, which makes you almost fall; however, Taehyung grabs you just in time.

"Watch where you're going, dipshit," Taehyung says hatefully to the man. The stranger quickly apologizes and scampers off.

Taehyung sighs and pulls you in front of him. He has you in between the cart and himself. His hands rest on either side of you as he continues to push down the walkway.

"What's next?" He says close in your ear.

"Snacks and drinks," you say while trying to regain your composure from how close he is.

"Kitty... I have a question," he slowly rounds the next aisle.

"Yes?" You reply in a small yet nervous tone.

He laughs dangerously close to your ear.

"I saw you earlier... Hoseok was fucking you so good. I have to say, I got hard instantly." His voice drops to a lower tone, then he moves your hair and places a soft kiss on your neck. "I was trying to find Hoseok and looked inside his room. I saw all of it." He licks up your neck, causing you to shudder.

"Taehyung, people are on this aisle," you whisper.

"So? No one's watching," he chuckles, then stops the cart. He moves his hand low.

"Taehyung..." you breathe a little in shock from his boldness.

"Shh," he slides his hand down your leg. Right before he can do anything, you shut your eyes, grabbing onto the metal bar of the buggy and waiting for his touch but nothing happens.

You open your eyes and see him picking up a bag of chips that's right next to your leg. You hide your face in your hands because of your mind turning it into something dirty.

"Anyway kitty, my question is easy," he begins walking down the aisle again.

"What?" You move your hands away from your face, wondering what his question is about.

"Which do you like better? Doing it raw or having protection?" He says in a normal tone.

'So that was the question?'