aurelia .

three years earlier , august 14th , 2015 .

miami beach florida , crowded with many people , some playing volleyball , others swimming , and parents watching their kids . amaury recently finished his surgery residency program , to celebrate , his classmate and best friend , chase wallace decided to take a trip down to miami .

amaury , 23 years old , took off his shirt revealing his six pack , and with that he received some stares from the girls , and his best friend , chase did the same , tossing their shirts to the hot sand as they ran into the icy water .

the two had a blast from racing in the water to getting a drink at the vendors , soon amaury found himself looking at a woman with chocolate brown hair , and wearing a two piece swimsuit . "amaury" chase says again , and this time he heard chase . "oui ?" amaury responds , "j'ai demandé si vous voulez partir ?" chase repeats [i asked do you want to head out] , "oui, donnez-moi une minute où j'ai quelque chose à faire" amaury responds [yes give me a minute i have something to do], so with that amaury set out to talk to the woman that piqued his interest .

upon meeting the woman , she turned towards him and was surprised , amaury knew he was attractive , his ego was a bit too much , but other than that , it was true , he was handsome .

he told chase that he would catch him in a few hours , so chase left for the hotel .

present day ; 2018 , september 8th .

amaury held aurelia as he places her into a recently bought stroller , it was a very useful stroller , the back contained storage compartment , and the front well that's self explanatory .

aurelia looks around and kicks her tiny feet back and forth to the air as amaury pushes the stroller , he was going to take her on a simple walk .

aurelia the young doctor thought of , it was a reminder .

during their walk , many people who walked pass them stopped in their tracks to meet the cute baby , "elle vous ressemble !" a female dog walker says, [she looks just like you] as she stops to take a look , amaury simply chuckles he didn't know what to say , "merci" was really all he said before he continued along with his walk .

the two of them returned back home and aurelia was in need of a diaper change , he laid her gently down on the changing table , and he had a manual next to him, he really had no clue how to change diapers , still .

he folded the two wings and strapped them and at last he was able to put a diaper on her . "is that uncomfortable ?" he asks noticing her discomfort , he reopens the diaper and realises she has a rash .

"baiserr" he curses , he forgot to put baby cream on her butt .

"im sorry" he says .

published ; 6.15.21

republished: 10.27.22

vote
comment
follow