habits

the little girl clings onto chase as if her life depends on it, leaving a stress free nanny.

"you know your daddy wants you to eat" chase begins to say, which the little girl is happy to eat, she wants to listen to her dad.

"alright, you want some ham and cheese?" he asks, the nanny already was preparing a brunch since the child did miss out on breakfast and lunch.

"ohh! egg with bacon sandwich" the little girl chimes, getting herself out of her uncle's arms, and sitting herself at the counter.

all three of them were enjoying each other's company, the little girl almost forgets why she was upset in the first place, of course none of the adults would mention anything more about her dad, hoping it'll avoid any more crying fits.

massachusetts, usa.

amaury had gotten off the plane making his way through the terminal, he wasn't able to get a wink of sleep, the thoughts of his daughter had occupied his mind.

he wanted to say goodbye to her in person, but knowing her she'd beg him to take her with him, and he wasn't able to, and just imagining his daughter clinging to him made his heart ache.

of course the time zone difference was going to be an adjust, 6 hours behind of France.

dr.göçmen was able to meet with amaury, outside the airport, with a car and everything prepared.

"welcome to the states! Clermont" göçmen says giving a warm smile, "thanks doc" amaury shakes his hands, as the two make their way into the véhicule.

"you must feel crappy right," he starts to say, which amaury nods.

"it takes time. I know how it feels" the man says earnestly.

"I got it doc. after all I am after the seat for chief of director" amaury responds, he tries his best not to think too much of his daughter but his daughter had been the only thing keeping him moving on.

the two men arrive at the customs house, and göçmen helps amaury unpack,

"you can just call me selim as well" göçmen mentions as he places the little frame of amaury's daughter on the bedside table.

"I feel so impolite calling you by name" amaury humbly says, but the older gentleman just laughs it off, "nonsense, you are making me feel old, so I insist"

"alright. I look forward to working alongside you, Selim" amaury says, unpacking the last of his necessities.

the older gentleman beams with joy, he really admired at the ambition the young man held, the ambition that he's willing to leave everything behind, made the older gentleman reassured that amaury was definitely the one for the position.

however, the older gentleman has already been planning this day since the start of amaury's early career.

selim göçmen held many secrets, even amaury and his daughter didn't know, only selim knew.

the child was more than welcome to come along, however it'd foil the older gentleman's plans.

dr.göçmen was just giddy at the plan falling into place, the reactions of the two would be priceless.

their first thing when they had gotten adjusted is eat at a restaurant, and tour the city, boston was full of places to eat.

the next day, it was amaury first day at south shore hospital. the first thing is to introduce amaury to the other faculty members.

everyone were on their best behavior, especially the female nurses and doctors, they wanted to impress dr.clermont.

"you'll be supervising a team of trainees" göçmen says,