terrible twos pt 2.

the baby continues to ask a lot of questions, questioning everything around her.

work for amaury started to get more piled up, a lot more surgeries needed to be done, this time he had to fly over seas for a very delicate procedure, due to his excellent knowledge, only the medical field knew of his talents.

amaury already had his things packed for overnight, but anything could happen during a surgery, even experts had to be careful.

the little babe, aurelia sits on the baby blanket beneath her, as she's busy playing with her toys. amaury knew that the little baby would have a tantrum if she knew that he'd be gone for a day at most.

"aurie" he starts to say, as he sits on his knees while he watches the toddler make her way to his lap, "xander is going to watch you okay?" the man says as he looks to the toddler, aurie nods her head in understanding, and so the man gives the toddler a kiss on the cheek,

"be a good girl, okay?" he mentions, soon xander made a knock at the door, and that was amaury's cue to leave.

"you know the drill, i'll double the pay." amaury states as he grabs his suitcase, and duffle bag . "you got it, I'll take care of her" xander says in confidence.

xander originally thought taking care of a small toddler would be easy, just for a day, couldn't be that bad. wrong.

the babysitter was faced with a screaming toddler as she was crying for amaury.

it had taken her a few hours to realise amaury isn't home, "dada! want!" she cries while screaming and hitting the babysitter, "hey, hey, it's okay! your dad will be back" xander attempts to comfort, however it fails.

the screaming and crying toddler is something he knew could be a possibility, but not to such an extreme.

the teenage boy  frantically looked everywhere and anywhere for her favourite toys, to his dismay none of the toys would calm her down.

then an idea came to him, his little sister loves ice cream when she was crying, so he thought of doing just that.

xander went off to the fridge and fetch some tub of ice cream, he had been thankful there was some, the toddler still with puffy eyes and runny nose as she continues to cry watches the older boy give her a spoonful of something cold and sweet.

the toddler slows her crying, and hums in enjoyment of the ice cream. as the toddler was the busy, the boy quickly wipes her face with a tissue trying to clean her up.

he was praying to any god out there that she's going to fall asleep.

it already hit 7 at night , and thankfully some god out there aurie fell asleep.

xander took this time to take a shower, and freshen himself up. he finishes his shower, and gets changed, and just like that aurelia begins to let out a wailing sound.

the boy sighs in defeat, he loves his kids, but realised maybe babysitting isn't for him. however it was the easiest money he could get his hands on, so he went to check the toddler out.

aurelia had tried to use the toilet herself but ended up in a mess, the boy was horrified.

"ah no, you haven't been taught" he says a bit frustrated at himself for taking a shower.

"wat i do bad?" the toddler asks, sniffling.

"let's give you a bath" he says, and she was happy to have that.

"yay! dada give me bath all time" she says, as she begins to crawl into the bathtub.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||