dr.göçmen

although Aurelia's first full week of kindergarten went well without a hitch, she's made many friends.

today is her first playmate with her classmate, celine. the two always did class work together, celine had been the one to approach her first.

it was the end of school, friday. aurie would go home with celine to play, and they'd have desserts together, and do lots of fun things.

aurelia begins to notice how it was to be friends with celine, the other day she had to beg her father to let her hang out.

her father always been so overprotective of her, that he had to meet the parents first.

of course the Celine's parents had no issue with meeting, they decided to let the kids go play while the parents get to know each other.

amaury secured his little girl into her car seat, and he made it to the passenger side as he sat across from his daughter.

their chauffeur drove them to celines' place
"are you excited?" he asks, he had been reluctant to let her go, but he was fine after being able to meet with the parents.

"mhm! really excited dada" although aurie is 5 years old, sometimes she slips up with the way she addresses her father.

the dad didn't mind at all, as long as she was happy. "I'm glad baby, I am proud of you" he says, and eventually the car stops, and the chauffeur opens the door for the two.

"we've arrived sir" the chauffeur says, "perfect. just park over there for the meantime" amaury instructs, which the driver nods.

celine was excited to meet with aurelia, she opens the door to the house, "aurelia!" she exclaims, and aurie is happy to see her too.

even though, aurie wasn't able to go home with her right after school, she still is happy to be here.

celine's mom emerges from the door, "ah, I have heard so much about you" celine's mother says, getting to aurie's eye level, then celine's mother notices the looming figure over the two, she looks up, "ah! you must be her father" she says getting up, patting herself.

"yes, hello, my name is -" before amaury could finish his sentence, he had been cut off.

"you're the renowned surgeon, dr. Clermont" celine's mom gushed.

"it seems you're quite knowledgeable" he says, he had been holding his hands' with his little girl, but when he looked down he noticed she was not there, a bit startled, he realized his daughter was just playing on the swings with her friend.

"yep, and my name is Odette, why don't we come inside for some coffee" odette says, which the two go inside the house.

the young dad observes the structure of the home, although it had been small, it radiates the family home.

the little signs hanging around saying 'There is no place like home' and then he sees the family portraits, which inspires him, he needs to get family portraits done for his home too.

the house itself presented nicely, so warm.

"you have a lovely home" amaury says, which odette is pleased to hear, "thank you! but I bet your place is much better" she says. he doesn't say anything, as he accepts the compliment graciously.

little aurie and celine were seeing who could swing the highest, and that itself was a disaster waiting to happen.

little aurie's hands slipped and she fell from mid air, this resulted in her wailing painfully.

celine stops herself on the swing, and is quick to her side, "are you okay?" celine asks, but aurie just cries, and celine dashes inside and called for her mom, "mom!" celine is out of breath, this alerted amaury.