genevieve

the girls had the best sleepover, despite the tension in the air between aurelia and genevieve.

aurelia decides to be tolerate genevieve, and become friends.

however it went to shambles, genevieve had nothing to do with the newfound kindness that aurelia displayed.

when genevieve was picked up, aurelia sees that genevieve's father had been in a business suit, and looked really cool, especially with the black earpiece on his left ear, and he looked like some bodyguard.

"hi!" aurelia says hoping maybe that if her dad likes her then genevieve has to also, wrong.

the father of genevieve didn't bat an eye, his face was stoic, and he looked down on the little girl.

completely ignoring the greeting from aurelia, genevieve's father proceeded to tell his daughter to get to the car, it had been more of an order than a request.

"yes, father" genevieve says quietly walking towards the car with her backpack.

genevieve despises aurelia, the affection her father shows her, only makes genevieve green with envy.

aurelia again felt the same pain in her chest, and celine notices the sudden mood change to her friend so she attempts to cheer her up.

"thank you. Miss Odette" Genevieve's dad responds with a firm handshake, before walking briskly back to his car.

"meanie!" is what aurelia accusingly cries out, before turning her back, waiting for her ride to arrive.

odette had been so shocked at the little girl's outburst, nobody would call names to the bodyguard.

shortly afterwards, Aurelia's chauffeur parked and got out to open the car door,

"thanks, it was so much fun" aurelia says, not realising the new found admiration the two people found for her.

"bye bye little miss" odette says, happy that the little girl belittled the older gentlemen.

celine hugs her best friend, before she gets into the car.

little aurie falls asleep as the chauffeur drives her back to home, and rue missed the little girl so much it was so quiet at the house.

the chauffeur, atlas carefully picks the little girl up as he secures her in his arms, the nanny comes out with excitement, although the little girl is still sleeping the nanny at first was going to greet little aurie, so when she found her sound asleep atlas's arms, the nanny looks to the chauffeur and says "I can hold her if you want"

it had been awhile since the young chauffeur held little aurie, she had only been 2 years old when he last got to interact with the child.

atlas loved working for the family, it was more a vacation to him rather than a chore, he loved what he did, driving people around.

atlas had been granted permission from her father to take care of her while he had been away, even though the little girl has her nanny, she also had her chauffeur that is more than willing to take care of her.

there had been so many people in Aurelia's life that would cherish and love her, despite being obvious to the amount of supporters the little girl had, she had always been such a sweet girl.

"it's okay" atlas murmurs, as he makes his way towards the house, and he takes the elevator to the third floor, and carefully opens the little girl's bedroom.

rue had been surprised to see that someone who is suppose to drive people, is now carrying the child.

rue and atlas had competition, they would always want to be better than the other, even though rue is older by a year, she wanted the child to prefer her more, but atlas claims that he knew the child longer.

with chase wallace being gone on his business as well, atlas had been left with the responsibility of aurelia.

it had been something out of his job description, but before anyone knew it he had became a part of their family.

"of course." rue gives a superficial smile as she's gritting her teeth, atlas always had been charismatic that even rue the nanny couldn't resist.

the little girl stirs around, for a second she wonders how in the world she got from being in a car to now being tucked under her soft blankets.

it had just turned 2 in the afternoon, and aurelia decides she wants to have some chicken nuggets.

"good afternoon aurie!" the nanny exclaims, "ahh hello!!" the little girl is excited for some reason since the nanny is excited to see her, so the mood reflected on the little girl.

"I want nuggets" the little girl starts to say.

the household to the clermonts is always serene, atlas almost acting as a bodyguard watches the little girl from afar, children terrifies atlas, and he always believed that he's too cursed to be around children.

yet when he sees aurelia, children just don't seem that scary anymore.

aurelia notices atlas standing just slightly out the kitchen, "atlas?" the little girl asks, which atlas felt so stupid for being in an obvious spot.

"ah! you found me" he says playfully trying to disguise that he had been spying.

"ohh! let's play hide and seek"

leRoux Résidence.

"who is that little girl." a man says now intrigued, is she the same little girl that his eldest son met had been his thoughts.

"amaury clermont's daughter" genevieve responds to her father with a blank expression,

"ah. Is that so" the man says, with his gaze softened, "why?" genevieve asks, now she hates aurelia more,

'not only does aurelia make her father curious for her, she only ever wished her dad would look at her the same way' genevieve furiously thought, still holding a unemotional expression.

"darling. have you been in touch with you older brother?" the man questions, "no." is all the daughter responds, she hadn't seen her own brother in 3 years.

"doesn't atlas work for the clermonts" the man continues to say, which now is bringing genevieve more bad news to her.

her own blood brother, doesn't even go out of his way to meet with her, and somehow atlas has all the time in the world to work for her enemy.

genevieve hated everything in her life, despite being 5 years old, she felt as if she was forced to grow up and mature, her own father didn't find it amusing when genevieve couldn't pronounce words correctly, so her own father sent her to a boarding school.

"you're dismissed now" the man says, not bothering to take a glance at his daughter.

genevieve walks away from her father's office, as she starts to think about her own life,

"I miss you mom" genevieve says inaudibly as she stares at the door that once belonged to her mother's.

and that is how Genevieve's villain story began.

published: 11.3.22