atlas

it already had been 6 months.

aurelia didn't think she could survive all her days without her daddy, but somehow she managed to do it.

she continues to have constant fights with genevieve while at school, and one of them got so physical that both the girl's guardians were upset.

this had been special, because atlas had gone to the office along with rue to pick aurelia up

rue is quick to rush to aurie's side asking if she was alright, and in the moment of things atlas also went to check up on her, not even acknowledging or noticing his little sister.

"brother?" genevieve says, in disbelief, she rarely saw her brother, genevieve always daydreams about her brother one day picking her up from school to go to an amusement park, but it was something that would never happen.

for a moment when genevieve sees her brother walk in through the door, she had the biggest smile to her face as she believes her brother would comfort her.

to her dismay, he wasn't. he had been rushing to Aurelia's side.

genevieve didn't understand why her brother hated her that much, when he dotes on some other little girl that isn't even his little sister.

"oh, genevieve" atlas says unamused, with no hint of excitement or amusement to seeing his little sister.

"vee!" aurelia was shocked to find out that her father's driver is related to her enemy.

"why do you hit her?" is what atlas says, not bothering to ask his sister if she was fine.

"I. i didn't mean to" genevieve responds still in shock that her brother hates her so much to the point she wished she wasn't even alive.

"atlas, she didn't do it on purpose" aurelia interjects, maybe this would be a good time to befriend her now, is what aurelia had been thinking.

aurelia just wishes that genevieve didn't hate her, but she still does, despite lying for her.

aurelia sees what happen, and is sad for genevieve, she saw the way her brother treated her, and she got mad at atlas.

when atlas had been trying to help aurelia with getting off the chair, she simply just shrugged him off, giving him the same treatment he gave his sister.

genevieve had sees what aurelia did, and suddenly she didn't hate her anymore.

the two become fast friends, even through the turmoils.

massachusetts, usa.

amaury kept having reoccurring nightmares of the incident, he had thought he healed from it but each night it had gotten worse.

he had awaken at such an ungodly hour, 4am as he was sweating from all the night terrors.

nurses, doctors all were rushing to resuscitate the damaged woman, to the point she was so unrecognizable that she was considered a 'jane doe' dr.clermont was quick to perform the necessary procedures, then when they unrevealed the disfigured personnel, dr.clermont stood in place, the heart monitor had gone to a flat line. "charge 1000 volts" he half yells to the nurses as he tries to bring her back to life, but to no avail the body remains still. "Victim 4519, Cause of death: Car crash, 'jane doe'" one of the nurses began to list, "it's Aurelia Le Roy" Clermont interjects, "oh? you know the victim?"

Amaury splashes cold water onto his face, as he tries to erase the unwanted memories, and suddenly his phone is ringing, he grabs his phone and sees it's a picture of his daughter and him.

the young man relaxes, after seeing the picture of his daughter, but reality hits him.

'why is she calling at this hour?' then he forgets that he's 5 hours behind