Naps and night shifts

The blonde teen let out a yawn as he tiredly flung himself onto his mattress, then grabbed his phone from his backpack. "Hmm...what to do.. what to do..." Bill muttered and scrolled through his Youtube recommendations, finding nothing interesting to watch so he cuddled into his favorite blue blanket. "ahhh...I guess i'll take a nap..." He had nothing to do anyways, even if he didn't study for a month he would still get a 100% on a test, which was weird. It was like he already knew everything, so the teachers would always think he was cheating.  "mmm if i keep thinking about the teachers then i might end up having a nightmare about them..heh.." Bill quickly forgot about that and fell asleep, a trail of drool dripping onto his pillow followed by many quiet snores.

.

.

.

.

-5:38 pm-

D: Hey bill :) Mable, Pacifica, and I are gonna have a movie night at about 8pm so if you want to, you can come over or I can pick you up. Sorry about the late notice, but if you can't then its fine haha
D: If you can come then here's my address: *****************************

Bill groggily looked at the messages Dipper had sent him, rubbing his eyes before looking back at the texts.  "wow..he really is so nice..."  Bill smiled to himself and thought about if he could actually go, perhaps.. i just have to make sure my 'mom' has a night shift tonight..
Bill rubbed his eyes a few more times then started typing.

you are too nice, pine tree :)
WwwwwwHAt?
Pine tree..

W̧̱̳̥̃̇ḩ̖̰̟̼͔̂ͅa͎̼̣͈̜͂̒̍̌͞ť̨̗̼ ͓̯͔̗͎̌̉͟t̘͚͎͐ͫͦ͠h̨̳̘͋e̴̥̬̘͕̝ͮ̊̄̚ ̶͔͉ͦͯ́f̪̬̜̫̰̳͈͔̆͢u̷̖ͧͧ́ͅͅč̷̗͍k̫̟͓̉̋̌͜ͅ

Bill blinked a couple times before taking a deep breath and typing once again..

you are too nice, dipper :) there's a big chance i'll be able to come over but i just need to make sure my..

Bill gagged when attempting to write 'Mom', though he finally managed to type it.

B: you are too nice, dipper :) there's a big chance i'll be able to come over but i just need to make sure my mom has a night shift tonight.

And sent..

Bill turned his phone off and screamed into his pillow randomly, before jumping off his bed and walking to his closet to wear some at least decent clothes. "Gahhh..." bill then got a text from his 'mom' saying that she had a night shift today, causing bill to smile and do a small dance that he made up with will a couple years ago.

-7:47 pm-
I sat in one of the seats of the bus while trying to get a new high score on subway surfers, but failing because I was a little too excited about going to see dipper again.
I guess I'm the lovesick idiot now.. Heh..
I looked out the window only to see trees and familiar stores. It wasn't too exciting in gravity falls, the nightmare realm was-
WHAaT?
HUh
MLAER ERAMTHGIN?!! @$7)!:&27!!^\__

Aw man I messed up in subway surfers again...

The bus was once again empty, not a single person in sight. I groaned in boredom as I watched people in the cars next to me, people watching was something I did quite frequently and I don't know why, it's just interesting I guess.

The noises of honking and loud cars hurt my ears, I was a quiet person and I enjoyed quiet things. Though sometimes if i got mad enough I got pretty scary, that hasn't happened in a long time though. Like when I was still in the orphanage this kid was kicking will and pulling on his hair, so I uppercut him and gave him a broken bone. Simple as that I guess... I'm not very fond of my mad self though. My face got red and i remember the other kids saying my eyes looked weird.  So that's why when Robbie always took my money I didn't fight back, of course I used my words but that arse hole was too dumb to use his words back so he used his fists instead.