Thoughts and addictions

-4:36 pm-
"Hey Bill!.." dipper paused for a moment. "Bill!" Dipper sighed. He must be a deep sleeper.. "Lmao, why don't ya carry him in the house?" Mabel said with a grin. "Pfft.." Pacifica  snorted. "Will he even be able to carry him in?" 
"He can't even carry you, Mabel!"
"Pffft..baby pacifier, ya know he's right here?" Pacifica blushed at the nickname. "Yeah, I know he's right here."
"HAHA!" Mabel started cracking up.
"Mabel, Pacifica! Shut up guys.." dipper sighed then tried to pick bill up, surprisingly he could.
"Wow...he's really light..like 110 pounds maybe?"  Dipper started carrying him to bill's doorstep. While he was doing that, Mabel and Pacifica were staring at him, wide eyed, mouth almost dropping to the floor.
"Holy shit babe...stick man is no longer a stick, but he is now a branch." Pacifica snorted at the comment but then nodded her head in agreement.

R I N G
R I N G

"Coming!" He heard a middle aged women yell.  The women opened the door. "H-hey! I'm Dipper, Pacifica drove him home since it was raining, he fell asleep half way here."
"Okay, his room is in the hallway to the right." The woman said in a snotty tone.
"Okay, thank you ma'am.." dipper said walking to bill's room.

He opened the door and walked in, admiring the place...yellow bed, my chemical romance posters on the wall, and a closet. Pretty bland room, but his mother seems like she hates him so I guess he bought the posters with his own money..dipper thought thinking about what happened an hour ago.
25 dollars...
Dipper walked over to his bed and placed bill on his bed, pulling a blanket over him. ..bill snuggled into the bed but then grabbed dipper's hand. Dipper jumped a little as bill grabbed his hand..."n-no..stay here..." dipper blushed, then smiled. Walking towards the bed, letting go of his hand, and kissed bill's forehead. Bill smiled a bit. Dipper smiled again but then left the room, slowly closing the door so the noise wouldn't wake Bill.

"Goodbye miss." Dipper said as he walked out of the house. As dipper was walking to the car he touched his lips slightly..why did I do that?...he thought when he reached the car door.

"Hey bro brooo!!~~" Mabel said with a giant smirk on her face. Dipper gave her a glare then buckled his seatbelt.
"Okay, everyone have their seatbelt on?"
"Yep paci."
"Mhm"
"Okay" Pacifica started the car and drove to Mabel and dipper's house. This was her last stop because she lived in the same neighborhood as dipper and Mabel. (A few years after the twins first summer at gravity falls, ford and Stan got paid to find monsters and creatures, so they got a new house.)

D r i p
D r i p
D r i p
D r i p
D r i p

"Okay guys, we are here." Pacifica said as she turned off the car. Mabel and dipper thanked Pacifica for driving them home and ran into their house, while Pacifica walked into her's.

D r i p
D r i p
D r i p
D r i p
D r i p
D r i p

Bill woke up a couple hours after dipper carried him into his house so he went outside his room to ask his 'mom' how he got in his room.
"Hey, mom?" "I told you to call me Mrs. Stephenie, you brat." She said as she walked over to the living room.
"How did I get in my bed?"
"This kid carried you into your room, now leave me alone." She said as she turned on the tv..
"Okay..."

D r i p
D r i p
D r i p
D r i p
D r i p
D r i p

Bill walked back in his room with a blush on his face..he carried me? ....wow...bill grabbed his phone out of his backpack and started playing subway surfers. (Lol got this from a BillDip story called "red hands", really good story! You should check it out)

-10:16 pm-

Bill couldn't sleep. It was cause of him.
Just then, right there, bill realized he liked dipper..no, he didn't like him...he loved him....nope not that either...he was addicted......when he realized that, two barely visible hearts formed in his eyes.
"I like him"
"He's a friend"
"It's just a silly crush"
"No, I like him"
"I love him"
"I'm addicted"
"I would do anything for him"
"He truly is amazing"
......

-1:27 am-
Bill still couldn't sleep, something was bothering him.. Bill got out of bed, walked to the kitchen and grabbed two knives.. A long one, and a short one, but the short one was a little sharper... Bill sighed a relived sigh. He went back to his room and put the small one in the  smaller pocket of his backpack, and the longer one in the main pocket.. "I'll do anything for you" "I'll do anything for you" I'll do anything for you" he chanted that in his mind till he fell asleep.....

-6:15 am-
"Wake up faggot!"
Bill opened his eye and then got out of bed. "Good morning.." bill said as he started to walk to the bathroom
The lady went back into her room to do something.. perhaps she was on Facebook, but who cares? ...

"Bye Mrs. Stephenie.." Bill said as he headed out the door to walk to school.. It's was a really short walk so he didn't mind... As he was walking he saw a rabbit.. He walked over to it to pet the rabbit, and surprisingly the rabbit let him pet it... Even though he practically went insane last night he still did have a heart, well in his eyes too...
On his way he saw some cars, trees, and other plants, he forgot to charge his phone last night so he left it at home...

-6:47 am-
Bill finally got to school.

Okay, so I'm really tired.. I finished this chapter at 12:57 at night,and this chapter is way longer than my other ones..,so I'm pretty tired but anyway, stay safe, stay awesome, and stay gay.
Byeee!! ~~~💗💗

Lmao that ending tho