Mansions and cuddles

-7:38 am-
-at Pacifica's house-
Everyone walked into the mansion heading toward the massive living room that had a huge crystal chandelier, multiple pictures like the large painting with Pacifica, her dad, and her mom...Bill never got to see stuff like this, because living in a orphanage most of his life..wasn't too fancy..

Bill's eyes wandered around the living room in awe, with a small smile on his face. Mabel and Pacifica headed towards the blue couch with gold designs, A white fluffy blanket draped across the couch, and many, many pillows.
"You like it? I'm used to it cause we go here all the time but you seem to be impressed" dipper said to bill with a slight chuckle.
"I- uh- well- ahem- Er-" bill stuttered not focusing on what dipper was saying then responded. "Well, yes..it's really cool here, and there are-" bill stared some more at the room "A lot of chandeliers.." bill finished his sentence then looked at dipper with a slight blush forming.

"Yeah..you get used to it, if you think this is cool then you should see the ballroom"
"B-ballroom?!" Bill was so amazed at everything that happened today, forgetting about his 'mom' that was waiting for him at home. "A-after we relax for a bit on the couch would you like me to take you to the ballroom?" Dipper said shyly.
"Oh! OF COURSE!!" bill smiled at dipper blushing even more. Then the awkward, blushing boys became silent. The only sound in the living room was Mabel and Pacifica talking about a date or something cheesy.. "w-well where do you want to sit Bill?"
"Uhm where ever you want.."
dipper lead the blonde over to a dark red couch that had white lace on the sides. The couch was near the one that Mabel and Pacifica were  cuddling on, dipper rolled his eyes and smiled as he awkwardly sat on the couch, hands on his lap. While bill sat on the other side of the couch. "S-so..a murder at school hm?" Bill said as he broke the silence between the boys knowing he was the one who murdered Grenda, but making it a little less awkward. "Yeah..would you maybe know who it was?" Bill panicked about what his response would be, knowing if he said at least one thing wrong he would screw up. "N-no..I wonder who did it...and i feel so bad for whoever got murdered's parents.." ... "yea" dipper adjusted his sitting position, now sitting with his legs crossed and his left arm on the side of the couch. The two blushing boys sat there for a minute, processing what was happening.

"But paciiiiii!" Mabel whined because Pacifica had a photo shoot the day 'Dream boy high 2' came out in theaters. Even though Mabel had a girlfriend she still always had a crush on xyler and craz, which Pacifica was fine with, and thought it was quite hilarious. "Baby, trust me after i finish my photo shoot we can go, I'll get you as many Icee's as you want my love. That made the brunettes face turn completely red but she was happy her girlfriend was so nice. Pacifica panicked at how red her girlfriends face was."Mabel!! Do you have a fever?!" Pacifica put her hand on mables forehead. But Mabel took Pacificas hand and gave it a small kiss. "I'm fine paci.." Mabel said with a grin. Pacifica blushed  even more and pulled her hand back in embarrassment. "S-shut up, it's not like I cared anyway" Pacifica said with a face as red as dipper's.
"Oh really? So you don't care about me?" Mabel faked a sad face.
"I-I CARE!! .."
" I know paci" Mabel grinned and started tickling her blonde girlfriend. They both started laughing and snuggled again.

"Well it looks like they are having a good time.." dipper said as he looked at the giggling girls then looked back at the shy boy next to him. "Y-yeah..." bill looked away from embarrassment. "Hey..I'm gonna go get a drink  then go to the ballroom..wanna come?" Dipper said as he started to get off the couch. "Oh!! Yea!! Sure!" Bill quickly got off the couch and walked with dipper to the kitchen.

The kitchen wasn't as fancy as the rest of the mansion but it was still clean and really..really, glittery .."woah" bill said admiring the kitchen.
"Hehe, you find anything fancy amazing hm?" Dipper asked bill as he walked near the silver fridge.
"I guess so.." 
"oh do you want anything?" Dipper asked bill.
"O-oh do you have orange juice?" "Yeah! I'll get us some" dipper poured the orange liquid into two glass cups not spilling any, then handed bill a glass. "Thank you" bill said to the older teen as he took a sip. Orange juice being his favorite drink, and his 'mom' being allergic to it, he never really got to drink it. They both sat down on chairs that were surrounding the island in the middle of the kitchen, drinking their juice. After maybe 5 minutes they put their cups in the sink and walked towards a hallway, bill following dipper cause he was scared of getting lost. A few minutes pasted by and they reached the hallway with two blue and gold doors. Bill ran towards the two doors admiring the carvings on the two doors while dipper had to run to catch up to him. "Is this it?" Bill asked. "Yep..that's it.. " dipper said smiling at the short boy in front of him. "Do you wanna open the doors?" Dipper asked bill walking near the large double doors. "I-if you want" bill said walking near the right door then twisting the gold handle, his heart pumping fast. He opened the door then went in, the brunette following him. Bill gasped at how beautiful this room was then ran deeper into the room with a big smile on his face.

Lmao sorry for that weird ending, I was trying to at least get 1000 words, also cliffhanger!! 👁👄👁 I hope you guys are doing well and staying indoors, remember I love you guys so so so much and I don't even know why you guys like my shitty stories 😂 but stay gay guys, bye!!