Ballrooms and accidents

Lol the picture
-8:16 am-
Bill ran deeper into the room eyes gleaming from excitement, as he went further in he saw a great big diamond chandelier, with lights filling the room, many tables, flowers, and paintings. Bill has never seen something like this. It was like a kid in a candy store (LMAO JOJO SIWA) dipper followed him deeper into the ballroom, running to catch up to him, then grabbed bill's hand. Bill's face turned slightly pink as dipper interlaced his fingers with bill's. Then dipper used his other hand and put it on bill's waist, a deep red showing on his face. "D-dipper..what are you doing?" Bill looked into dippers chocolate brown eyes, which distracted him from what dipper was saying. "B-Bill?!" "Oh! Yeah, sorry!" Bill giggled and smiled at dipper. "D-do you know how to do a waltz?" Dipper blushed as he stared into bill's golden eyes, they seemed almost demonic but really beautiful. "N-no.." bill responded, embarrassed about not even knowing what a waltz is. "O-oh..well Mabel taught me it a long time ago, it's a ballroom and folk dance, normally in triple time, performed primarily in closed position.." dipper blushed saying the last part. "D-do you want me to teach you?" "O-oh..uhm.." bill barely understanding anything dipper just said, but blushed at the 'closed' part. "S-sure..BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO!" "Okay then.." dipper shifted his hand so it was barely under bill's arm. "So first you have to put your hand on my shoulder.." "o-okay.." "so the waltz is a classic ballroom dance that travels around the room..and uhm..it's know for it's 1,2,3 count..so you're gonna be counting 1,2,3 1,2,3 all the time through .."  "w-well you sure know a lot about this.." "yeah..heheh.." dipper rubbed the back of his neck, nervous as fuck cause he was so close to Bill. ""So the first move is the box step..that is the main basic step ..so let's try that first.." "o-okay"

-10:16 am-
After a like two hours of bill and dipper practicing..they were for sure tired..although bill did step on dipper's shoes a few times..just a few accidents.

"I'm seriously hungry.." dipper said to bill with little beads of sweat on his face.
"Heheh..me too.."
"Do you want to eat anything?"
"Oh sure!"
"Okay, follow me..again." Dipper chuckled then took bills hand again. The two were really tired and bill never slept so that was a problem. Dipper started walking to the door, almost speed walking, and bill was trying to catch up but stumbled onto dipper, their faces only inches apart. "Ah! I'm sorry!!" Bill quickly got off of dipper and helped dipper up. "O-oh it's fine.." dipper chuckled then the two blushing boys headed to the kitchen.

"So, whatcha wanna eat Bill?"
"O-oh anything's fine!" Bill said as he walked to one of the chairs by the island.
"Ok.." dipper went to the pantry and got bread, jelly, and peanut butter. A simple but delicious meal. "And what would you like to drink?" "O-oh..water is fine" bill said as he looked at the floor. After a couple minutes dipped walked over to the island with two plates and handed bill one.

"Voici ton sandwich mon chérie.."

"What?" Bill asked. With a confused look on his face. "A-ah ..it's nothing..sorry.."
bill thought to himself ..was that French? ..I think he said something about the sandwich or something.. bill giggled and took a bite.
Dipper sat next to him and started to eat his sandwich. "so..do you have to leave soon or-" dipper got cut off by Bill. "O-OH SHOOT SHE'S GONNA KILL ME! HOPEFULLY SHE DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THE SCHOOL INCIDENT SO SHE MIGHT THINK IM AT SCHOOL BUT I BETTER GO TO THE HOUSE ANYWAY!!" Bill finished his sandwich and put the plate away, then got all his stuff and walked to the door. But dipper grabbed his hand. "B-Bill can you wait a sec before you go?" "Oh yeah! Sorry! What is it?"  Dipper hesitated for a moment then wrapped his arms around bill, embracing him in a tight hug. The two boys faces were blushing like mad but then bill hugged back, smiling as he buried his face into dipper chest. Smelling the familiar scent of pine trees. Then they both backed away from each other and smiled. "Before you go, will you be able to come over tomorrow?" "O-oh I think so! ..could I maybe get your phone number?" "OH! I should have asked you that a long time ago.yea! My number is ***-***-****" "okay thanks!" Bill said as he put dipper's number in and filled out some of the contact information, with dippers name as 'pine tree boy💕' bill turned off his phone then opened the door.. "bye guys!" Bill yelled so that Mabel and Pacifica could hear him. "Bye bill!!" The two girls said in unison. Bill walked out the door, smiling at dipper on his way out. Bill closed the door and started running to the bus stop, luckily he had 10$ in his backpack.

-11:15 am-
I finally reached my house and ran inside, only to see no one in the living room. I thought I could hear something in one of the bedrooms but shook it off and walked to my room, putting my stuff near my desk and took off my shoes. I flopped onto the bed and decided to text dipper.

11:17 am

B:Hey dipper..it's me bill..
.
.
.
.
.
D:hey bill!! How are you? Did you get in trouble with your mom?

Bill gagged at the word 'mom' and turned his phone off..he decided to text him in a little bit..
.
.
.

Hey!! What's up? Okay sooo sorry for not updating in a long time, this took me like an hour and 10 minutes but I enjoyed making this chapter although I had to do some research.. 😂 but I hope you guys are doing well during the virus, and remember that I love you guys!       🥺💕
Also I wanted to thank you for 20 follower!! It's not a lot to other people but it is a lot to me, so my next goal is 30!! That would be a dream come true if I got 30..but I hope you guys have a nice day, it's 10:16 where I live..so night!! 💕
-Author senpai