Hugs and librarys

-6:48 am-
"Hey dipper!" bill shouted as he ran to him, who was talking with Mabel.
Dipper smiled at bill and then went silent for about a minute.
"Hm...I was wondering, you knew I was popular, but you didn't know my name? I have been thinking about it probably too much" dipper said with a chuckle.
"Oh, yeah.. I never bothered to ask.." bill said as he wrapped his arms around dipper. Dipper was shocked at first, but then hugged back, wrapping his arms around bill. They both blushed.
"Uhh, love birds? Hellooo??" Mabel said with a giant smirk on her face.
"Oh!... Uh.. Sorry.." bill said quickly letting go of dipper, a deeper shade of red forming across his cheeks. "Woah, you missed me that much?" dipper said with a smile. "Yeah.. I guess.. I mean, y-you saved me..."
"To be honest.." dipper paused and looked at Bill's eye. "there's something different about your eyes.. But I can't tell what's different.." 
"oh really??" bill asked.
"Yeah, anyway.. It's almost 7 so we should get to class..".  
"haha! always worried about class, You're such a nerd sometimes, it might ruin our reputation" Mabel said, gathering her stuff.
"Shut up Mabel.."
"Well, I have science.. bye dipper!! Bye Mable.." bill said and ran off.
"Bye!" both Mabel, and dipper said in unison.

-12:34 pm-
Dipper yawned as he walked out of class, carrying a large amount of books.. Sadly he had to do a history project that was due 3 months later, 20 page essay.. Ugh..i hate history.. But I need good grades for college...
𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚑...... Dipper looked up when he heard someone calling his name. "Dipper!" bill yelled dippers name while running toward him.
"Oh! Hey bill!"
"wanna go hang out after school?"
"oh.. Sorry bill.. I gotta tutor this girl, and I have a big essay I have to do.." "oh! It's ok! Where are you gonna tutor the girl?"
"uhm.. In the library? "
"oh! Ok! Thanks! Bye dipper! I have to go to my next class. "
"Uhm.. Okay bill! Cya!"

-2:47 pm-
"dipper!" grenda said with that manly voice of hers (lol what)
"Oh! Hey!" dipper said while walking into the library with a big bag on his shoulder.
"Okay so, I needed help with this part on the math homework," grenda said while pointing to some numbers on the book. "Sure! Ok first-"

"There he is! ~" bill said with a wide grin as he was watching dipper from the window." he's so cute.. " ʕ·̀ω·́ʔ✧.

"So, how's your boyfriend Marius?"
"Oh.. H-he broke up with me.." grenda said with a sad expression. (Marius von Fundshauser is that prince dude)
"Oh grenda, I'm so sorry." ..."do you need a hug?"  "sure.."   Dipped hugged grenda, pulling her towards him.

"The hell are they doing?" bill said with a snarl. "That bitch is gonna take him away from me.." bill said grabbing the long knife from his backpack. "Oh, I swear to the gods, as soon as dipper leaves, I'm gonna Stab that chick so many times.."
yeesh bill.. Calm down.
He said to himself as he took a few deep breaths....

-3:16 pm"
"Okay, bye grenda! I have a lot of home work to do! See you tomorrow!" dipper said walking out of the library.

"More like see you in hell.." bill scoffed.  Hiding carefully near the corner of the wall so dipper doesn't see him.

"Bye dipper! , I'm gonna stay here a bit to practice some of the stuff you taught me."
"perfect." bill whispered as he ran inside the library, knife in hand. , once he got in, he hid between a book shelf, waiting for the perfect time to strike.

Finally when grenda was focused on a book bill jumped out from the book shelfs and slit her throat with the knife. Blood splattered everywhere. On the table, on the book, and on the ground.
"AgHhhh!!!" grenda screamed in agony. "See you tomorrow!" bill mocked dipper. More blood poured out as bill stabed her chest, leg, eye, and then cut her throat, blood dripping out of the new wound.
"Haha... T-this feeling is amazing..." bill said with a smirk as he pulled the knife out of grenda's throat. "But now I have to clean this up.." he said as he gazed up at the camera's at the corners of the room. "Hmm.." bill walked near them, ripped them all out, putting the cameras in his backpack.

Then he walked out of the room, blood covered his hands, feet, and shirt, but he could wash that off later. "Hehe.. Dipper~, I love you," ... He said. As he walked to his house.

"I'm home!" bill said with a wide grin
"I don't give a fuck you little shit." the women said from her bedroom.
Bill walked to his room to get some clothes. Then he took off his bloody clothes and got in the shower.. Jeez.. I guess I'm gonna have to lie to her or wash my clothes by myself or else she will probably take me back to the Orphanage .. Ugh.. " 
𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑
Bill started to shampoo his hair, then 20 minutes later he got out, got changed and took his other clothes to the Landry room. He started putting his clothes in the washer with a sigh. I'm gonna have to get more knifes, and other things.. Whoops... I'm not even sure if dipper is gay..
After he turned the washer off, he went to the kitchen to make dinner.. Macaroni and bread.. Pretty boring meal, hm?

-5:28 pm-
"Dinner's ready!"
"Shut up! I'll eat later you fag"
𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚑𝚑
Bill got a plate of macaroni and walked to the table. He started playing with his food, thinking about what happened in the library.. "Oh shit, he's gonna find out it's me.." "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit"

-7:16 pm-
Bill was brushing his teeth when he thought of an idea. I could say.. Hey dipper! I asked where you were gonna be cause I wanted to ask you something after you were done, but I thought I could ask you today.. Yep.. That's a good excuse.. Bill smiled. But of course he forgot about the
'brilliant excuse'

-10:52 pm-
Bill fell asleep after playing on his phone a while, so yeah..

Okay but like, what kind of ending was that? Lol a trashy one indeed, anywayyy, sorry for posting this so late! I'll try to post the next chapter on Friday.. Probably Saturday.. But oh well! Hope you guys are surviving!! Stay safe, and stay gay. Bye! ~❤️