Text messages and Japanese food

11:38 am
.
.
B: no, she didn't hear me enter the house I guess.. So what are you doing?
D: oh well Pacifica, Mabel, and I were watching castle in the sky..
B: Oh! Was I disturbing you?! I'm sorry!!
D: no.. It's fine :)
B: okay good, also I really like castle in the sky. .
D: do you wanna come over tomorrow if it's okay with your mom?
.
.
.
Again, bill gagged at the word 'mom'
.
.
B: Ah, yea.. If it's okay with you.. I don't want to be a bother..
D: of course it's okay! We're friends after all ☺️
B: o-okay..
.
.
Bill felt all fuzzy and warm at the word 'friends' .. Bill only had one friend at the orphanage ..So this made him really happy..
.
.
D: so.. Wanna play a game?
B: game?
D: yea! I ask you ten questions and you ask me ten questions.. If you want to of course!! .. You don't have to if you don't want to..
B: s-ure.
D: okay.. So how old are you?
B: I'm 16..
D: Nice, so.. Uh.. What's your favorite show?..
B: Hilda.. It's a cartoon.. Heh..
D: never heard of it XD okay favorite food?
B: hmm..I don't know I really like O-nigiri (O-nigiri is a Japanese triangle shaped rice ball, wrapped with nori)
D: Japanese food?  I've never had it.. 😂
B: NEVER? You have to go to a Japanese restaurant with me sometime!!
D: so it's a date?
Dipper's face was blushing red after he sent that, he definitely regretted it.
B: wha?..I mean.. If you want it to be.. but I'm paying!
Bill was a blushing mess.. Like dipper, he regretted sending that..
D: Uh!!.. If it's okay with you.. But no, I'm paying.. I want you to keep your money, besides.. My Grunkles are fighting monsters and stuff.. Yeah it sounds kinda fake. But hey. You heard of the creatures in the forests right? So we have a lot of money.. I HOPE IM NOT BRAGGING...
Bill chuckled at the dorky brunette..
B: so it's a date? ..
D: I guess..heh
B: okay.
D: what time? And where should we go?..
B: .. Hm.. There's this new place that opened.. It's called Kesshō..  That's crystal in Japanese.. Or  結晶... So.. What time is fine with you?..
D: we can go friday  night if you want..
B: okay...
D: I'll pick you up at 9:35 if that's okay..
B: okay..So you can watch your movie.. I'm just gonna use my phone..
D: okay bye..
B: ٩(̀ᴗ́)ᵇʸᵉ

Bill put his phone next to him and layed down on the bed.. He felt so warm and fuzzy inside.. Thank god he killed grenda, one less person to deal with, and because the school closed bill and dipper were gonna go on a date.. The petite boy ran his fingers through his hair and yawned.. It's probably cause he stayed up so long last night.. He was really tired... But he decided to take a shower.. Then make lunch..
.
.
.
The two girls giggled at the blushing boy. Dipper just asked out bill cipher.. He was so excited, despite knowing bill for like maybe a month.. Mabel snatched dippers phone and ran off with it, reading his texts with bill.
"OI BABEEEE DIPPER'S GOTTA DATE WITH BILLLL~" Mabel shouted, running near the kitchen with dippers phone in her hand. "REALLY? BILL GOT ASKED BY DIPPER? POOR BILL.. HE'S GONNA END UP WITH A TOTAL NERD." Pacifica replied laughing so hard her ribs started to hurt a bit.  "STOP IT GUYYSS" Dipper said with crack in his voice.  "HAHA PUBERTY VOICEEE" Mabel sat on the table in the kitchen, dipper finally caught up with the brunette girl and yanked the phone out of her hand, deleting the conversation between the two awkward teens. "Mable.. Ya gotta stop taking my damn phone all the time.."  Mabel giggled then replied. "Sorry bro bro, pacifier and I are excited that you finally have a date with someone.. Do you mind if we help you get ready?" Mable said with a giant smile on her face, then Pacifica walked behind mabel and wrapped her arms around the smiling girl. "Yea dipper, I'm glad to help, about time you got a date" the blonde said snickering.
"Okay.. It's on Friday at 9:35.."
"Okie doki broski"
.
.
.
I had just finished taking a shower and was now drying my wet hair with a towel.. I stared at myself in the mirror..
Gosh I'm ugly..
I finished drying my hair, put my clothes on, and went to go make dinner.. Wasn't she supposed to take care of me?... I think she only adopted me so I could be her butler or some shit .. But I'm fine with it.. I live under a roof, I have food, clothes, I go to school, and have a job.. Despite my 'mom' being rude to me, everything is good although I do miss will quite a bit.. I wonder how he's doing..oh well. I'm gonna start making some soup I guess..
.
.
.
-2:16 pm-
Mable and I came home from Pacifica's house and Mabel was watching ducktecktive or something.. I flopped down onto my bed and went on Instagram, looking at everyone from schools pictures they posted, I'm not a creep.. I just like to see what's going on.. Heh.. I was really nervous about Friday night.. What if I screw things up? Oh wait! I don't even know how to use chopsticks... Oh shit oh shit oh shit... Oh well.. Hopefully Mabel and Pacifica can help.. They're good at that kind of stuff.. I haven't heard from grenda though.. I shook it off and went on tiktok..it's a shitty app but it's easy to get addicted to it.. I like the forest videos and stuff.. Idk.. I turned off my phone and took like a 45 minute nap.. It was warm.. I smiled and fell asleep. "Goodnight"

Whoops, okayyy sorry for not updating 😗✌️ but I hope you guys are doing well, thank you so much for 25 followers.. For some people that's not a lot but for me it is.. I luv y'all and stay indoors and safe!! Bye! 🥺💗
-Author senpai