Prologue: Y/N Todoroki

Y/N narrating: For the longest time I wanted to be a Hero. Ever since my mom adopted me I wanted to make all of my family members proud. Even tho I was adopted they still saw me as there family... well all except for one. My father Enji Todoroki he didn't even want me but it took my Mother to beg and plead but finally he gave in. I always felt uncomfortable around him and we never really bonded but he always talked about if I got quirk he would Train me to be a hero. That made me more determined to be a hero because I finally could get the recognition from my father I desperately wanted. My mother took me to the doctors so I can find out if I hade a quirk and well that's when I found out I hade no Quirk and well eventually the hole family. And my relationship with my father changed forever.

Y/N was on the floor coughing with his father Enji standing over him.

Enji: You are honestly pathetic I don't know why Rei even adopted you. Your weak and have no Quirk honestly I shouldn't be surprise. You last name might be a Todoroki. But your not a Todoroki in blood.
Enji walks away and Y/N spits out blood and is crying.

Y/N: (thinking) Why? All I wanted was for you to be my father.

Y/N Narrating: When he said that too me that's when I realized that there's was no way I was going to be loved by him. I should have seen it the way he trained Shoto. If I hade a strong quirk just as strong as Shoto if not stronger he would push me to my absolute limit. And that's when my hatred for that man grew. But fortunately my family who actually cared about me helped me to be myself again but the sad reality is I would never be a hero with out a quirk.

Y/N was looking at a drawing of him and Shoto being hero's he smiles but then sees a drawing of Enji he takes and rips it apart out of anger then throws it in the air.

???: Y/N?
Y/N turns around to see Rei who looks very worried Y/N runs towards her and hugs her.

Y/N: Is it true. Am I a worthless!? Am I not part of this family?
Rei eyes widened.

Rei: No of course not! You are not worthless and you are part of this family.

Y/N: But you never birth me and father said—

Rei: It dosen't matter what your father said you are part of this family. Your brothers and sisters have shown you. And even tho I never birth you into this world your are still my son no matter what.
Y/N hugged her again and she hugged back.

Y/N: I love you mom.

Rei: I love you too.

Y/N narrating: My mom and my siblings have helped me through out the years leaving with my father. It was still upsetting that I couldn't be a hero but I got over it. But there were two people I looked up to my older brother Shoto and one of my favorite heroes Lucario. He was always my favorite and inspired me to do the right thing. It was then I realized that with all the wealth my family had I might not be able to be a hero but I can help people in other ways. I decided to make a homeless shelters and it was a very successful business over the years we have gotten many people who were struggling to find a place a home. And it's something I'm very proud of and my family has told me the same thing and we're very happy with what I've done and quite frankly so am I.

Then it reveals Y/N sitting in a desk writing on a piece a paper he hears a knock at his door.

Y/N: Come in!
Then a a guy named Bill walks in.

Bill: Hey sooooooo I got the job!
Y/N gets up and smiles as he pays him on the shoulder.

Y/N: Great job Bill I'm so happy for you.

Bill: Thanks it took forever but I got a job I hope I can make enough money to order my own food.

Y/N: (playfully) Heyyyy you trying to say we don't cook good food here?