Chapter 22: The final exam

It's been a few days after the date he had with Kyoka he was still amazed how well it went but now he hade to focus on the 3 day exam they finished and now it was time for the practical.

Aizawa: Now then let's begin the last test. Remember it's possible to fail this final. If you want to go to camp then don't make any stupid mistakes.

Kyoka: Uh. Why are all the teachers here?

Aizawa: I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be face with today.

Tenya: Well from what Itsuka said it will be those Robots right?

Izuku: Oh Yeah I remember that.

Y/N: Wait that's what we're up against.

Tenya: Yeah weren't you paying attention?

Y/N: No I was to busy studying.
Y/N laughs nervously as he scratches the back of his head.  Then Aizawa scarf starts to move around.

Nezu: Actually this year's test...
Then Nezu pops out.

Nezu: Will be completely different for various reasons.

Kyoka Mashirao and Hanta: Principal Nezu!

Momo: Your changing things!

Y/N: Great just the luck I needed.
Nezu starts to climb down.

Nezu: The test now have a new focus. There's also hero work of course but also team work and combat between actual people. So what dose that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents are the U.A teachers! Isn't that fabulous.
Everyone gasped.

Y/N: Oh no that's not good.

Aizawa: Additionally your parentners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors including fighting style grades and interpersonal relationships. First Momo and Y/N are a team.
Y/N and Momo looked at each other.

Aizawa: Against me.
Y/N eyes widened.

Y/N: (Thinking) Of course. The hero who can erase quirks would choose me again my luck sucks. Well I bet Momo has a plan.
Y/N looks at Momo and sees that she doesn't look ok in fact she looks upset.

Few minutes later after the the principal explains how to win every started to walk off to think of a strategy to win. Y/N looked at Momo and was worried about her so he walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder she looks up to see Y/N.

Y/N: Hey are you ok.

Momo: Yeah. Yeah I'm fine.
She walks off and Y/N could sense that she was lying to him.

Lucario: Looks like you finally made it.
Y/N looks to his right to see Lucario.

Y/N: Lucario where have you been I haven't seen you in like forever!

Lucario: Yeah sorry about that it's just. I wanted you to do things on your own and so far you've done a good job. So your worried about her.

Y/N: Yeah she seems down lately and not her self. I think it might be because of the sports festival. Damit I should have chased after her and try to make her feel better.

Lucario: Don't worry you'll see her again. So how was that date with Kyoka.
Y/N starts to get flustered but then his face turns red and puts his hands together.

Y/N: It... It was great.

Lucario: Ahh and your not fighting it either.

Y/N: Well there's no point even some of the guys now know that I like her.