Chapter 9: the first challenge

In the waiting Room Y/N was looking at his hand as it was flowing with aura then Jiro walks up to him.

Jiro: Nervous.

Y/N: Yeah a little.

Jiro: Is it still about your Brother and father.

Y/N: Yeah but. Just like my mentor said I can't let my fear get in my way. I'll give it my all.
Jiro smiled but then heard someone enter the room.

Shoto: Izuku.

Izuku: Hey Shoto. What's up?

Shoto: From an Objective stand point. I think I'm fairly stronger than you.

Izuku: Um. Yeah

Shoto: How ever you've got All Might in your corner helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two. But know I will beat you.
Izuku gasped then Shoto looked at Y/N.

Shoto: And you.
Y/N shoulder tenses up and Jiro saw that he was shacking a little but she put her hand on his shoulder and Y/N started to calm down.

Shoto: I've known you your hole life and I don't know where this Power came from but it's strong and I'll beat you too.
Y/N just glares at Him.

Denki: Whoa what's with the declaration of war lately?

Eijiro: Yeah what's the big deal? Why are you pickin a fight all of a sudden? And right before we get started.

Shoto: We're not here to be each other's friends. This isn't a team effort remember that.
Y/N then stands up and walks towards Shoto.

Y/N: Well let me tell you something Shoto. I don't know what is going through your head to make you say that you can beat us. But I'm sure of one thing if you want to beat us you'll need to use both sides to beat us and let the pass go.
Shoto then turns around to face Y/N and sees his determination.

Y/N: Because none of us are holding back especially since all of the other classes painted targets in our backs. But we're not holding back. So why are you?
Shoto turns around and walks out the door.

Hanta: Um Y/N I'm pretty sure Shoto isn't holding back.

Izuku: Yeah I'd have to agree.

Y/N: Trust me there is some truth in my words.

In feast everyone in the building where watching the tv of the sports festival waiting to see Y/N.

Man 1: When are we going to see Y/N.

Women 1: Oh relax he'll show up.

Man 2: It's crazy how far he's gotten.
Fuyumi smiled about how everyone was talking about Y/N she then felt someone tugging on her shirt she looks down to see one of the boys he plays with.

Boy: Hey when are we going to see mr Y/N.

Fuyumi: Soon say I never got your name.

James: Oh I'm James.

Fuyumi: Oh well James will see him soon.

Man 3: Look there he is!
Everyone started to stand up and cheer.

James: I can't see.

Fuyumi: Here I'll help you.
Fuyumi picks him up so that he can see and immediately he saw all the other students and Y/N walking out.

James: There is! I want to get closer! Closer!

Fuyumi: Alright I'll try to get you closer.

Meanwhile at the stadium Y/N was walking out in awe amazed at what he was seeing. After Present mic was finished they saw Midnight on a stage wearing a very questionable costume.