Chapter 15: Hero names

Lucario was in the teachers lounge looking at 1A lessons and saw that they were doing  Codenames Lucario started to write on a piece of paper then put it in the note and placed it on Midnight desk. The teachers walk in but then Midnight realizes the note she picks it up and realizes that Lucario wrote it.

Midnight: Lucario?
She then saw the other note that was next the other and picks it up and reads it Then smiles.

Few minutes later Y/N entires the class room with his brother.

Shoto: Did it feel great talking to mother again.

Y/N: Yeah. It was great hearing her voice again.

At the hospital Y/N hand was engulfed in aura showing his mother his Quirk.

Rei: Oh my god you have a quirk. But the doctors said that you didn't have a quirk so how—

Y/N: Well you see this isn't my own Quirk. Lucario gave it to me.

Rei: Lucario. He was your favorite right?

Y/N: Yeah. He saw potential in me to be a hero and well I'm grateful that he gave me this opportunity.
Rei put her hand on Y/N cheek. Y/N looked up at her and saw a smile as small tears coming down her face.

Rei: I'm so proud of you. Of both of you.
They both smiled.

Rei: Told you were special.

Back with Y/N he smiled at that memory seeing his mother smile.

Shoto: Hey Kyoka is coming to talk to you.
Kyoka walked up to Y/N.

Kyoka: Hey.

Y/N: Oh hey how's it going.

Kyoka: Good. Is your injury's alright.

Y/N: Yeah of course it's been three days so I'll be fine.

Kyoka: Alright I just wanted to make sure you were ok.

Mina: Yeah you should have heard her while we we're waiting for you guys.

Kyoka: Mina don't you dare!

Y/N: Huh?

Mina: Yeah she was all like.

Flashback to the Sports festival Mina was walking when she couldn't help but over hear Kyoka.

Momo: He'll be fine Kyoka.

Kyoka: I don't know I mean after fighting Katsuki he has to be far from 100 percent and I'm just so worried that he got hurt badly from the Shoto fight. For some reason it hurts seeing him get hurt like that.

It ends and Kyoka was covering her face.

Kyoka: Why did you have to tell him that!

Y/N: Aww thanks Kyoka it's nice to know you care about me really.

Shoto: Don't think I haven't noticed the sudden interest in her little brother.

Y/N: Shoto it's not like that!

Shoto: (Chuckles) Sure what ever you say little brother.
Y/N growls then smiles.

Y/N: Yeah well I could say the same thing about you and Momo.
Shoto get caught off guard as he looks at Y/N with wide eyes.

Shoto: How did you?

Y/N: My aura can sense other things.

Flashback at the house Y/N was watching something on Tv when he saw Shoto walking off.

Y/N: Hey Shoto.

Shoto: Hey.
Y/N then noticed that he was texting someone on his phone and could see it was Momo. Y/N was surprised so he used his Aura to read his feels and his eyes widened.