Chapter 23: Shoping at the mall.

Y/N and Momo were walking to the observation room to watch the other battles.

Y/N: Man that was awesome!

Momo: Yeah but you know you did good too.

Y/N: Yeah but I only helped out set up the plan.

Momo: Even so you still helped out... Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hmm.

Momo: Remember when you told me that you were always Scared to talk to me.

Y/N: Yeah.

Momo: I want you to know that. You don't have to be scared to talk to me. You can always come to me when ever you have a problem. I want to help out as much as I can. Especially when it comes to my friends.
Y/N smiles.

Y/N: Sure thing Momo. And thanks.
They finally made it and Y/N looked up and his eyes widened when he sees Ochaco jumping at him Y/N screams as he gets tackled into the ground.

Ochaco: I'm so happy for you Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks Ochaco but I need air you know.
Ochaco then gets up and Y/N dose the same as he pats the dust off of him then Izuku walks up to him.

Izuku: Hey that was amazing you two!

Y/N: Thanks but like I told Aizawa it was all Momo.

Momo: Well I like to think it was a team effort.
Kyoka then taped on Momo shoulder.

Momo: Yes Kyoka.

Kyoka: Um that Hug.That wasn't... You know.

Momo: No it wasn't like that it was just a friendly hug Y/N gave.

Kyoka: Oh ok.

Momo: Although I can understand why you like him so much.
Kyoka looks up at Momo.

Momo: He's a very kind and caring person. Who puts other needs before himself.

Kyoka: Yeah he's amazing. I just hope he doesn't like anyone else Shoto Kyoka and Koji get ready for your exam.

Kyoka: Alright looks like I'm up wish me luck.
She gets up and is about to walk off then Y/N says something.

Y/N: Kyoka.
She turns around to look at Y/N.

Y/N: I need you to win this so you can go to camp with me. And I need to tell you something.
Kyoka smiles and gives him a thumbs up.

Kyoka: Don't worry I'll win this and we'll go to camp together.
She runs out and Y/N smiles.

Kyoka: (Thinking) Y/N wants to tell me something. I wonder what that is?

Time skip it was the next day of school and Y/N was talking to Kyoka and how amazing she was.

Y/N: You we're so cool back there especially when you canceled out present mics voice.

Kyoka: Yeah but thankfully Koji was able to get over his fears and use those Bugs to our advantage and Shoto managed to protect me from most of his attacks.

Y/N: And I'm glade Koji was able to carry you out. Even tho I wish it was me.

Kyoka: What did you say?

Y/N: Nothing!

Mina: (Crying) E-Everyone... I'm looking forward to hearing all your stories of how fun camp was.

Kyoka: Hey what's there problem.

Y/N: Don't you remember Kyoka. Because they didn't pass there not going to camp with us. Poor guys.