Jelly belly.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"Delilah, turn the fucking phone off!" Luke moaned into my ear.

I reached over him, it was pretty difficult considering the big idiot was practically laying on top of me! But I managed to grab it.

Whoa, Charlie, our manager, had been ringing and texting my phone all morning!

To: DJ
From: Charlie Malone

- DJ why is Dave Franco requesting your personal number?!

*1 missed call from Charlie Malone*

- Delilah wake up and answer me!

*12 missed calls from Charlie Malone*

- Delilah Joy if you don't answer I'm giving him the number.

- You have one more chance!

*24 missed calls from Charlie Malone*

-Okay I'm giving it to him. Tell Luke I'm sorry, but... DAVE FUCKING FRANCO!

"Fuck." I whispered glancing back at Luke.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"Delilah I'm going to throw your phone out the window if you don't turn it off right now! Who the hell is blowing up your phone!" He practically yelled.

To: Delilah Joy
From: Dave Franco

- Hey there Delilah, it's Dave! Got your number from Charlie, great talking to you the other night give me a call when you're free for a chat! D x

I quickly shot up from Luke's embrace and scrambled out of the back room into the front lounge. I basically tripped over everything on my way, evidently making as much noise as possible, great job DJ...

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

From last night I could already tell Luke wasn't happy about Dave talking to me, but then again it's innocent? I'm with Luke not Dave, I've got nothing to worry about! Right?

I'll call him. (Dave-Bold, DJ-Italics).

One ring.. Two rings... Okay, I'm embarrassing myself.

Hey there Delilah!

He answered! Oh my fucking God.

Delilah? Are you there.

Say something!

Uh, um... Hello!

Thought you butt- dialed me for a second there!

Sorry, I guess I'm still a tad star struck!

It's me who's star struck! Me and Zac was total goofballs in front of you girls last night!

No way! You guys are awesome!

Aha, well coming from you I'll take that as a pretty big compliment! How are you by the way, did you like the movie?

It's cool, and yeah the movie was great! Anything with you or your brother in I'm all over! You two are amazing actors!

Thanks, that means a lot. So would you like to grab some coffee? I asked your tour manager if you'd still be around and she said you are, hopefully you don't think I'm stalkerish aha

Aha, no I'd love to that would be great!

I'll pick you up in around 20 minutes, if that's cool? It's 11:10