No frickle frackle happen.

We was now in Perth at the Riverside theatre. Really cool venue!

"Sound check girls!" Our tech guy Connor stepped into our dressing room.

"Thanks Con, we'll be out in 5!" Geri answered.

"C'mon girls!" I waved them towards the door.

We walked up onto the stage and started getting our equipment in check, tuning, getting our mics at the right height and stuff.

"Hey Connor! This isn't my stand, it's too high for me!" I made a pouty face at him.

"Yo shorty!" Calum then started rapping, walking into the stage along with Ashton. They was trying to do some limp walk, and act as street as they could - such dopes!

"Calum stop! I can't help being short, actually I'm normal you guys are just giants!"

"We're average. Luke is a giant! He's going to break his back trying to kiss you!" Calum laughed. I made a straight face and crossed my arms. Ash then ran over to me, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Don't be sad little one!" Ashton giggled.

"Ash put me down I have sound check! Where are we going!" I screamed, Ash then run us into the 5SOS dressing room. Throwing me down on the sofa.

"Ahhh!" I thumped down and a grown erupted below me, I'm guessing it was Luke and Mikey.

"Sorry guys! Ashton Fletcher Irwin! What the hell is your deal! I have sound check and you've stolen me away from my band!" I shouted as Ash ran to the door locking it. I stood up from Mikey and Luke. "What are you doing!"

"Okay, DJ. You can't leave until you and Luke agree to go on a date!" Ash giggled. My jaw dropped.

"Um, I'm sure if Luke wanted to ask me on a date, he'd ask me?"

"Um, actually... I'm too scared too" Luke then added. Which made my jaw drop again.

"Lilah, close your mouth you'll catch cocks, I mean flies!" Mikey laughed. I sent him a glare.

"Ask her Luke!" Ashton prompted. "Make it quick, Calum can't keep the rest of the girls on stage forever." A buzzing came from Ashton and he then looked down at his phone. "Damn Calum just text me, they're sending Rian to come and get her! Hurry!"

"U-U-Uh, DJ, Delilah will you come on a date with me?" Luke stuttered.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Ashton!" Rian's voice came through the door.

"DJ say yes!" Ashton yelped!

"Yes Luke!" Luke then hugged me to death.

Ashton opened the door, Rian strolled in picking me up and turning me around.

"After the show later?" Luke yelled down the hall.

"Good with me!" I yelled back.

Rian let me down back in stage and moved down into the wings where the rest of the All Time Low boys was sitting.

"Have fun in your date!" Rian called back.

"Fuck you Rian!"

"Nah, that's Luke's job now!"

I just shot him the finger, all the All Time Low boys laughed as Rian pretended to cry.

"You had sex with Luke!" Cara screamed.

"That what you got from that?" I shot her a puzzled face. "No! He asked me on a date, no frickle frackle happen!"

"Clearly it didn't happen! You still call it frickle frackle!" Geri laughed.

"Can we begin, I have no idea about this fricky frack?" Val spoke. Which of course we laughed at, she's came to England at the age if 5, you'd think her English would be a lot better! But I guess under the circumstances...

___________________________

This unwillingly has turned into me describing my best friends and I didn't even notice.

Please comment guys, it's starting to get better (well in my eyes!) and shiz is going dowwwwwwn!

Thank you to everyone who's read so far. You're awesome and I love you. Simple. 🐯

Ciao bellas!