I love you too you big stupid head.

We arrived in Mexico. The heat was beaming down and making everything intensified, as the dusty roads crunched under our wheels we came to a stop.

"Dave, will you stay for the show?" I yawned over to him, wiping my forehead.

"Try and stop me!" He smiled, taking a deep breath in.

Me and Dave became super close on the journey to Mexico, I mean spending hours on end with someone in a car you get talking. It reminded me of me and Luke. Our first encounter in my special spot, I wish more than anything I could go back to that day. I miss my spot. I bet he's let Mikey share it.

We saw the tour bus parked up, along with two others. A seemed quite on the open front, from what I could see everything looked normal, I silently thanked god!

I messaged Alex to come out and meet me and Dave. I was planning on hiding him on their bus, I know that Alex could keep the 5SOS guys out and I wouldn't want Luke being rude to Dave just to spite me. So I texted Alex.

Knock. Knock.

Alex tapped the window of the car, causing me and Dave to jump.

"Hey DJ, hey Dave, come with me! Quickly!" Dave got out the car, chucking me the keys to lock up as Alex pulled him into his bus. I watched the boys disappear from my view, taking a deep breath I got out the car, locking it and making my way over to The Silvers tour bus.

Suck it up Delilah. You can do this, act like nothing is wrong. I grabbed the door handle and quickly let go, the metal burning hot from sitting in the sun for too long. I guess this is definitely foreshadowing the situation to come.

One more deep breath. I quickly grab the handle and yank it down and walk straight into the bus.

I walked up the few steps to be met with everyone on their feet, different objects in hand as if to attack someone. Suddenly a cup came flying at my and I quickly ducked because it shattered behind me.

"What the fuck!" I screamed!

"Oh my god! DJ! I'm so sorry we thought someone was breaking in!" Cara yelped. The girls running over to me as Cara and Geri squeezed the life from me and Val mumbled some profanities to the sky. Thanking and swearing to god? I don't know?

"I missed you too!" I smiled. I was so relieved in that moment, to be back in my girls arms was like heaven.

"Don't leave us again." Cara whispered in my ear, I smiled and stepped back to look at them again. I then glanced up to see the 5 Seconds Of Summer boys. Calum, Mikey and Ash with small smiles on their faces.

However, my eyes did not meet that of my boyfriends. He was sat back in his seat, eyes on the TV screen, while my eyes was in him.

"How was Dave?!" Val practically shouted to bring me out of my daze. That's when Luke finally turned to me, my head snapped to Val, but I had no words to say.

"What about me!" Mikey jumped up, rejecting the previous question. Walked to me, and slinging his arms around me.

"And us!" Calum and Ashton followed.

Cals comment seemingly forgotten. We was all chatting, hugging and laughing together. From what I could gather, the world was going to end because I wasn't there. I told you before, I was the one everyone came to for everything!

We was soon joined by, Zack, Jack and Rian running into the bus. I missed them so much, I slipped Zack back his phone and he nodded. Must of realised I'd taken it that day. It was the same thing as the girls, them begging me never to pull a stunt like that again!