Just a period.

"Tell the funch line wrong!" Rian laughed at Luke. While we all continued singing the lyrics walking onto the bus from the venue.

"I just can't sing that word! Leave me alone!"

We was now on our way to Sydney and everyone was super excited! Especially 5 Seconds Of Summer! They was so excited about seeing their mums and the rest of their families, they was like little children!

"Girls, we'll have to take you home!" Mikey screamed!

"Aww, you want Geri to meet your mum!" I laughed as Geri nudged my ribs, causing me to giggle even more and fall off the chair. "Thanks Geri!" She shrugged.

"Well, all of you will be meeting my mum actually. Karen wants some girl friends" he air quotes while saying girl friends. "Then you'll meet Joy, Anne Marie and Queen Liz. Good luck DJ!" He laughed.

"Man!" Luke gave him a 'really' look.

"Well you are dating! She's seen the pictures, if you don't introduce her we'll all be killed!"

"How do you know what she's seen?" Luke questioned.

"She rang me... And made me spill?" He mumbled.

"Mikey!" I intervened. And he shrugged. "Suddenly I'm feeling really ill?"

"Na-uh. If Geri meets my mum and the rest of the girls meets Anna Marie and Joy you have to meet Liz!"

"But Mikey!" Luke was now laughing at me. "I'm not ready to meet Queen Liz! I mean she's fucking Liz Hemmings!"

It had only been like a few days of me and Luke dating, but I guess being on a tour bus everything is sped up? Spending every waking second with one another is like a huge constant date! And I was happy for it to continue this way.

"Deli, Car, Ginger we got the emailed questions!" Val gestured us over to her mac.

Some Australian magazine wanted to interview us, but because we was so busy with shows they emailed them threw to our tour manager to send to us so that we could answer them.

"I bet they're going to be all about you and Luke!" Cara laughed. The six of us left the rest of the boys and moved into the back room to resume the interview.

I just smirked and shook my head, we was very reserved in interviews and all magazines, news papers etc was told to expect us not to answer questions that we did feel comfortable about.

"Hey, let me read them out to you and Luke will type up your answers so it's like a real interview!" Ash suggested, so Val passed her laptop over. "One, how is it being on tour with two highly established bands when you've only just got into the business?"

"Intimidating!" Geri said.

"It's like we're in school, because you guys teach us so much! It's really cool!" Cara added. "But you also bully us because even though we're girls we're better than you!"

"I'm all for girl power!" Ash winked at Cara. Weird.

"Whatever. Yeah, you're our idols! So literally everything you do we all take note!" I added to Cara's point.

"Cool!" Val spoke. Good ol' Val, always with a lot to say aha.

"Two, which band do you prefer more, I'm terms of listening to their music?"

We all glanced at each other.

"Well, we was talking about this the other day and it's pretty hard to decide? I mean All Time Low have like 5 albums now, 5SOS only have one, so that's a big difference in songs to like and connect with? So it's kind of unfair to choose?" I stated. Always a people pleaser, but it was the truth.