Top and tail?

"We'd like to bring 5Seconds Of Summer and The Silver back out on stage for you tonight Australia!" Alex screamed, in which both bands ran into the stage.

BANG.

Dear god, Rian threw a drum stick down at us and guess who slipped over it. Not me, but Luke. But guess who he brought down with him? Yeah me. The crowd exploded into fits of laughter, Luke scrambled up and gave me a hand to pull me up. BANG. Oh god. Damn, I must be heavy! Luke tried to pull me up and fell on top of me, he's crushing me.

"Luke you giant! I'm losing oxygen!" I struggled for air as Alex came to help me up.

Mikey, Val and Jack was rolling around the floor in complete hysterics, gosh she's never going to let me live this down!

"Smooth guys!" Rian laughed. "Lead singers, speech!"

"Um, I'm Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low and I'm in Australia and I love barbecues!"

"I'm Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer I am Australian and I cook barbecues!"

"I'm Delilah Joy from The Silver, I know an Australian and I think we should have a barbecue!"

"Why are you always hungry!" Jack giggled into the mic.

"Everyone give Jack the finger!" Everyone's arms rose up, I couldn't stop laughing and smiling!

"Well we've been The Silver, Val, Geri and Cara!" I pointed to them. "And as I said I'm Delilah Joy!"

"DJ!" Ashton screamed.

"Or DJ, and my bum hurts! Goodnight everybody! We love you!"

"Love you 5SOS Fam!" Calum yelled, then we all ran off stage.

Everyone was cheering and talking, we had officially taken Australia off our tour list, for now.

"Hey DJ!" I felt a hand tap my shoulder, turning round it was Luke. "Um, sorry for pulling you down, but in all fairness you did fall on me!" He laughed. "And then I guess I fell on you?"

"Luke I think you broke my bum! And you fell right on my stomach! I think I'm winded!" I laughed back.

"That sounds super weird!" Ashton strolled past making me and Luke giggle.

"How about we shower and then we can head out?" He smiled. "Wait I mean, like you have a shower and then I will! Or I'll have one first! Whatever? Because girls like to be clean and stuff?! Right? Or do you want to just head out now? You don't smell?!" He blabbered on. He was to cute when he was nervous.

"Luke, calm down. I'm a normal girl!" Yeah normal. "Don't be like this, stay cool! Okay? We'll take a shower, because in fact we both hum to high heaven, we'll just take them on opposite sides of the room. I mean you can't see me naked, you haven't even taken me on the date!" I laughed and he turn bright red. Which made me grin. Not going to lie, I've thought about what Luke Hemmings would look like naked! Actually what they all would look like, I'm only human.

After showering, me and Luke having singing battles and getting ready it was about 10pm. Luke had finished getting ready 10 minutes before me and told me he'd be waiting in his tour bus, and to come there and we'd leave.

I wasn't the most girlie of girls with my clothes, I mean I packed for tour! I can't wear a skirt and swing a guitar around, while jumping around the stage, that's just a recipe for disaster! I picked out some black dungarees, they had rips all up the legs and was a skinny fit - they really hugged my butt. I added a simple short sleeved grey crop top under it, it had black cuffs on the sleeves and neck line. I plopped on my black hat and I paired them with some black Doctor Martens, after I rolled up my trouser legs a bit to show a bit of ankle. I didn't know what we was doing so I wanted to be comfortable.