Once a fangirl always a fangirl.

It was now, around a month since we had spilled the beans.

Slowly in that time we revealed our stories. They took it pretty well... Especially with my story, well my lack of story.

'Lex went into big brother overdrive! He would worry about my every movement, and also the rest of the girls of course. He made me tell mum and dad, they took it so well. Mum was amazing, and just pleaded with me to come home soon. I miss her so much, I was so thankful for them taking me in like they did, Alex is the most amazing person I've ever met. My hero. But, He was acting more like a father to the group now, instead of the fun uncle. Everyone had now announced us mother and father of the group but that in itself was beginning to stress me out! I needed control! I needed to be needed.

Our medication times and such wasn't a secret anymore, and now it didn't matter who saw us. Although, you could see the boys didn't like seeing it.

Cara volunteered to tell the boys about the tranquillisers. They was just for me and Val, if any sudden outbursts occurred at any stage. I've never had them used on me, but Val has. Twice. They're horrible, before we left the asylum we had to test the tranquilliser just to know if it would be safe for us on the outside. It was like, having your legs broken, spine taken away and your tongue cut in half! Not in a painful way, just in the sense that everything goes limp. You can't stand, your speech is inaudible - not that you can control your jaw movements anyway.

Funnily enough, it was always me who had to carry one.

Like I was saying before, Alex was on daddy duties. Each one of us was now assigned a member from ATL and 5SOS to make sure everything was fine and dandy!

Of course, I had Alex and Luke. Val had Calum and Zack - Val was like a bull in a china shop when she lost it and Zack was strongest. Cara had Ashton and Jack - We had to give the funniest guy to the saddest girl, not that she knows that reason and lastly Geri, with Mikey and Rian.

I was overjoyed by the support the boys gave us. We really was a family.

"Earth to DJ!" I glance up. "Hairdresser is ready for you! We have the premier tonight!" Geri began pulling me to the chair.

The 'Bad Neighbours' premier! I was so excited, to be here in LA. We was playing The Forum and I couldn't believe it! If I wasn't excited for the shows it was seeing Dave Franco and Zac Efron. Jesus Christ am I going to have to hold back my screams when I'm with Luke!

I had a light pink tint put over my hair and it looked pretty awesome! We wasn't seeing the rest of the boys until we got to the premier so I was looking forward to Lukes reaction.

My newly candy floss hair was waved a bit and placed with a middle parting. I had my typical plum/pink smokey eye and slight pink-nude matte lips. I was placed with a black tailored halter neck play suit, that had pockets and hugged around my waist making my curves rather prominent! Luke would love this! Very dressy for me! I had my mulder platforms on to toughen the look and I was finished.

Cara wore a tight bodycon black dress that came down to her mid-calf. She placed a tartan blazer over it and paired it with some black wedges. Her hair was her typical messy style, although she was now blonde! Spider lashes and a touch of gloss she was done.

Geri wore tartan skinny jeans and black blouse that tucked into them, with a studded belt. Black bandana around her hair which was placed in a pin-up style with a quiff. Black smokey eye and red lip with some classy black court shoes with turns ups on her jeans.

Finally Val. Val wore a black middy skirt - with a slit to show a bit of leg, added with a matching black crop-top. She matched them with similar boots to mine and had extreme eyeliner and her typical curls.