I bust the screen off your phone.

You could cut the tension in the room with a knife. No, not because I went off my head which you'd expect... But like I thought Jacks comment. Me and my issues was out the window, it was now back to this 'Dave' problem.

Also, How is it possible for two busses to have problems? The All Time Low bus had a fuel leak, and the 5SOS bus brakes went on the blink! So that meant on our way to Mexico we'd all have to share our bus for the next two weeks.

The head of the whole tour, Charlie said there wasn't any point getting the boys new busses until we got to Mexico, it wasn't like we had any shows until then, just phone call interviews and little stop offs.

Me and Luke still hadn't spoken. He was being a big jerk about everything! I mean it was Dave Franco? I wasn't going to just be like, sorry Dave I can't be your friend because my boyfriend is Luke Hemmings. Luke knew I loved his movies and shows, I was a big fan. He was being a big kid! I just had to remember to keep my cool, I couldn't let everything effect me again.

"Hey guys, we're watching a movie! Everyone come it here!" Jack called from the living area. "Movie night!" He squealed.

The rest of ATL was already sitting in there, usual positions. Ashton and Cara was also in there with them, and the rest of them walked in and sat down. Unfortunately my space was next to Luke, he was sitting there with his arm over the back of my part of the sofa. He really knew how to annoy me!

"Delilah sit down!" Alex whispered-yelled to me. Whoa, he played the Delilah card, I better sit fast. I sat down and pushed myself to the edge of the sofa, as far from Luke as I could get.

"What movie guys?" Jack asked.

"Planet of the apes?" I suggested.

"Oh yeah, with that Franco man? I heard it's good!"

"Psh. Surprise." Luke commented.

"Um, Jack, what Franco is in that movie again?" I questioned, to prove a point to Luke.

"James!"

"Thanks Jacky!" I glared at Luke.

We was half an hour into the movie and I really wanted to just fall in Luke's arms. It was so hard not talking to him! I did notice that he kept moving ever so slightly over to my direction throughout the film, he was really right by my side. So I caved in, why did I always have to be the grown up one! I huffed and threw myself against him and swung my legs over his lap, in which lifted me slightly and placed me on his lap.

Alex turned and gave me a wink. He was like mine and Luke's couple care person or something?

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

My phone received a text, but I didn't check it due to the film.

"Aren't you going to check it?" Luke whispered.

"No the movie is on?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It might be from your mum? She rang me yesterday to check on you! She's worried about you and Alex"

"You check it, I can't be bothered" I yawned.

He picked my phone up, and then hurled it across the room! It smashed into pieces! I jumped off him and ran over to it. Flash backs to myself erupted, and my anger became more evident.

"What the fuck Luke!" I screamed grabbing the pieces.

"Why the fuck are you getting texts from Dave Franco!" I had never heard Luke sound so angry! The tone of his voice was terrifying and the look in his face was demonic.

Everyone was just staring in complete shock.

My fists curled up into balls. I could feel my knuckles turning white.