With age comes experixance.

We drove to the next town over and I could see the tour bus.

Luckily Dave's windows was tinted so it was safe for us to peak out, and not be seen. Everyone was off the bus, they all looked like they was arguing a lot. Especially Luke and Alex! I gulped and Dave grabbed my hand. This put me more on edge, as I could see Alex's temper rising.

"You should tell them you're okay, I'll come with you?" Dave smiled at me, attempting to take the edge off the situation as much as he could. I nodded and he pulled over, behind the bus and in front of the group of them.

Here we go.

We both got out the car, Dave stayed around his side and leaned on the top of the black Land Rover, the look on Luke's face when we clapped eyes on Dave was priceless, it amused me for a second - but then the thought of the hurt he could be going through washed over me. Dave waved at the rest of the girls who's jaws was on the floor, gaining glares from the rest of 5SOS lads. Hopefully they won't get in too much trouble.

Lukes face turned into a deadly scowl and you could practically see steam coming out of his ears like some weird cartoon.

"What the fuck is he doing here?!" He yelled. "Back off from her! Your an old man!"

Dave began laughing. He was a little bit older than ATL, I think 29? But we was just friends. Did Luke really think I was cheating on him? Yet again my anger began to rise, but I couldn't let it get the better of me. Not here, not now, not again!

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not here for you! I'm letting my band know that Dave is driving me to Mexico. Girl's I can't stay on the bus with him like this! I'll end up murdering him! Something I guess he'll expect since he already thinks I'm crazy. I'll see you in a few days?" I tried my best to smile at them.

Cara grabbed my hand, she could tell I had no idea what I was doing ... Alex walked over and kissed my head, he also knew, but I feel like he had trust in my actions. I hugged him and turned around to head back to the car.

"Go with him and I won't ever forgive you Delilah!" Luke spoke. His voice wasn't raised, and it was completely stable. It struck fear through me, but I knew I had to stand my ground here. Staying wouldn't fix me, him or us.

"Dave, can we go please?" I spoke barley above a whisper, stepping into the car.

Immediately Luke ran at the door trying to pull the door, but Rian and Zack had managed to pull him back.

"Guys please stop! The media will be all over this, you know they're everywhere and they're probably got Alex, Luke and Cara fighting!" Geri butted in.

"Don't you dare blame this on us Geri! It's her it's always her!" Luke growled, snivelling a tad.

"Shut up Luke." Mikey cradled Geri.

I lent over to Dave's side of the car ushering him to hurry and get in.

"Nice meeting you all!" Dave smiled., the majority of the group waving at him. "And don't worry Luke, I might be 'old' but with age comes experience!" Dave winked at him. Through the window I saw Lukes jaw drop, along with everyone else, although everyone managed a chuckle. "Bye now!" He got back in the car.

"I owe you! That comment must have killed him, but next time don't? Please?" I aimed at Dave, in a half giggle half serious way.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it!"

We drove swiftly away, as I watched my loved ones begin to argue again. I watched Alex pulling at his hair. Cara with her face in her hands and then saw Luke. Luke staring at the way the car was driving, everyone in his face screaming but his eyes locked to the car.

_______________________________

Its short, but whatever.

LiveSOS - Good Girls 🍒🍒🍒🍒

Holiday ☀️🔥👲