Hey brother.

From: Alex Gaskarth.

We're still on for mashup in Mexico. Remember? It's a small show so we're going to sing three songs, two from the other bands? We picked, End Up Here, and St. Patrick. And we're going to sing Lost In Stereo, I know it's one of your favourites and I want to cheer you up 😁. What songs are you doing?

I miss you. Cara is planning on killing Luke, I heard her over talking... I'm too scared to stop her.

And also, you and Dave? 👀👀 you know. Did you? Luke is crying about it, like he's a mess. A snotty mess. He thinks you're still boyfriend and girlfriend? Are you?

Come home! Please 😭

To: Alex Gaskarth.

- Songs.

ATL: Break your little heart.

5SOS: Voodoo Doll.

TS: Gives you hell.

No me and Dave haven't. Thanks for believing in me Alex!

I'll come back if Luke doesn't talk to me. Or can apologise to me and Dave! Tell the girls I'll see them soon, and watch Cara! She's crazy! She'll do it!

I don't know if we're together.

What songs are they performing?

From: Alex Gaskarth.

You're my little sister DJ, I'll always believe in you ❤️.

I'll talk to Luke, but I'm not gonna lie he's a mess. But he's angry too...

I'll watch Cara, she has an evil look in her eye 👀. I'm really scared.

They're singing: Daylight, Get Down On Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me and My House.

Guess Luke had the same idea as you 😕 fight with lyrics. He did pick good ones... I mean GDOYKATMYLM had good lines to use against you 👀 just saying.

To: Alex Gaskarth.

Is he for real? Game on. Set Cara to kill. Shits going down.

_______________________________

Smallest chapter ever.

New ones should be along soon, I'm trying to edit my old old old old old fanfic, about Ashton. It's terrible I'm just redoing the typos and what not.

Also I'm starting an All Time Low fanfic based on my number one Alex.

Wish this would get more reads, but as is life.

Later putas.