Get out me bus! Uhh.

Our journey begins.

We was with the ATL boys, cramped on to the tour bus. Each band was getting their own bus, but for a week we all had to share the same one! There was a mix up with the orders and only one came for us all.

"How are twelve people going to fit on one bus for a week? We're girls, we need our space!" Val moaned, with her thick accent.

"I'm so sorry Val, I don't know what happen? Three buses was meant to come today and only this guy showed up!" He motioned towards the driver.

The driver was a young boy, around 19. He was quite tall and slim, brown hair and green eyes! Much like my own. He had a cute baby face, and was dressed in his own clothes instead of a uniform. Quite dapper really?

"He seems pretty young? Who's driver is he anyway?" Geri questioned.

"Yours." Rian chimed in. Geri and Val smirked. He was pretty cute.

"So when are we meeting 5SOS? I'm super excited!" I changed subject. I loved 5SOS and oh my god did I love Luke Hemmings.

"Calm down with the crushing!" Val, yet again moaned. Vals accent sometimes effects her sentence structure, so bare with her.

"They're on their way now! They had a show last night, for this TV thing and Mikey got a little too drunk, so every five minutes he's puking!" Jack laughed!

"So they're taking the long way home?" I laughed at myself. "Because they're late here? It's long? It's their song lyrics? Alex you even wrote it? And Mikey's puking?" I tried to explain. Blank faces. "Get some humour guys!"

"You tried Deli, it's okay!" Zack laughed.

"Psh, the boy should be able to handle his liquor!" I smirked.

"Like you can?"

"I could drink you all under the table!" I winked.

"You'll have to prove it sometime!" Zack smirked.

I laughed at the thought of Mikey. What a wonderful way to meet someone, puking. Talk of the devil and he or they will appear, a van with tinted windows pulled up and out shot four goofy Aussies.

"Finally! We made it!" Ashton cried into the air. "Mikey I can't believe you vommed on my shoes!"

"Sorry! Too punk rock!" The blue haired laughed, before gagging at his words.

We all began to giggle and ATL shared their smirks to them. The 5SOS boys looked over, Mikey and Ashton face palming while Luke and Calum expressed mortified looks. I see Luke nudge Ash and they all began to whisper around to each other.

"Hey Alex, where are we all going to sleep? There is only four bunks? Me and the girls will take the back room?" I slipped over to him.

"No way! We're gentleman here!" He spoke in an English accent, sending a smile to my face.

"Hey, how about Rock Paper Scissors? One member from each band?" I suggested.

"Yeah, cool! Hey Luke, get over here!" He called. My heart started to race as a very nervous looking Luke Hemmings walked over.

"H-Hi, Alex" he stuttered.

"Hey Man!" They bro hugged. "This is Delilah from..."

"The Silver, I know!" He actually almost screamed!

"Hey Luke!" I smiled at him, opening my arms and he bent down (quite a bit) to hug me. His hug was strong, harsh! He squeezed me hard, in fact I thought he was going to break my ribs! "Thanks Luke!" I said short of breath.

"Oh my god! Sorry! I'm just a big fan!"

"So, now we're all besties! We're doing Rock Paper Scissors for the bunks! 3, 2, 1 go!"

Me and Alex went scissors, Luke went rock.

"You guys win!" I smiled up at him.

"You girls have it! Honestly, it's the right thing to do!" He grabbed the back of his neck.

"Hey, we're big girls! Sofa surfing for a few nights won't kill us, we're tougher than we look!" I giggled. Little did he know. Little did they all know.

"No really have them!" He then laughed at me.

"No Lu..."

"Hey! If 5SOS don't want them and Silvers don't, then we will! Adios gentlemanly ways!" Alex ran off grabbing the boys! "Thanks Luke!" He screamed as they all ran on the bus.

Within seconds Jack appeared at the side window. "Hey girls, you could share a bunk with me?" He winked. As a group we all met him simultaneously with the finger.

The 5SOS boys was now laughing their heads off. "I'd rather them in my bed!" I heard Calum comment. He was only a metre away, I tried to contain my giggle. Luke must have heard too and just face palmed and moaned. Everyone walked over to join me and Luke.

"Introduce us DJ!" Cara pushed.

"Um. Hey guys! I'm Delilah Joy, Cara Cole, Geri McBride and Val D'Acampo! And we're The Silver!" I pointed to each of us.

The boys stared at us for a second, it was kind weird? The Silver just glanced at each other with weird looks, like what are they staring at? Luke was first to snap out this trance of sorts?

"Hey! Oh my god. You're The Silver! Ah! I'm making a fool of myself. I love you. You guys! Girls! I love you girls! Why won't I shut up! Delilah you're amazing! I love you! You're work! Your singing! Ah shut up Luke!" He face palmed, again. Me and the girls was trying to hold back our laughs, and me my red face! "Ash save me!"

"Okay, wow. So this is a very dorky Huke Lemmings. Evidently crushing upon Miss Joy here. Guess that's his way of sayings dibs!" Ash rolled his eyes. Then I face palmed. "I'm Ashton Irwin! Drummer! Born in Sydney, Australia! Son of Anne Marie! Non school drop out, by the way! This is Calum Hood and Michael Clifford!"

"Cliffaconda! Ahhhhh!" Geri screamed and then ran away.

"Geri!" I called after her.

"Lei ama Mikey!" Val spoke. Followed by everyone looking confused at the fact she spoke Italian.

"English Val!" Cara barked.

"She love Mikey!" She had no filter what so ever, she was honest about everything!

Mikey's pale skin turned a very very bright red. "Happiest day ever. Not only does a fucking Silver like me, but she thinks I have a big dick! Yippeeeee!" He then turned and skipped off after Geri onto the bus.

"This is why we never talk to girls. Mum was right, I should have stayed home!" Calum then laughed.

"I miss Joy!" Ashton mopped.

"Hey DJ, your J is Joy!" Val piped up again. Calum smiled at her accent and the way she strung her words together.

"Well done Val!" Cara laughed. Cara being made of 99% sarcasm. As she spoke I see a glint in Ashton's eye.

"Let's get on the road guys! I bet Jack is naked already, Geri is probably having a break down too!" I laughed.

I was right!

"Jack put some damn clothes on!"

___________________________

So yeah. Naked Jack is my favourite kind of Jack.

BTW I'm reinventing this fanfic and changing it up. I published some of it ages about, but didn't like it! Please comment and vote!

Thanks!

X