How did you girls meet?

On our way to Sydney.

"We got pizza!" Mikey burst through the bus doors along with the rest of the boys.

"Yes food!" I pretended to tear up, Mikey threw a box at me. "Hallelujah!" I steamed into the box and shoved a slice in my mouth.

As everyone clambered into the bus, it began moving again.

I looked up and everyone was just staring with disgusted looks on their faces. So I shoved my middle finger up at them. Order restored. I love food.

"Delilah Joy H-" Cara began, and the girls all looked at her. "Delilah Joy. Get some manors women!" Close call.

"Stupido!" Val smacked Cara. Val was still feeling down, she confessed that she did in fact really like Calum! She was just scared. Other than her brother Giovanni she hasn't really had a strong relationship with men.

"Can we just call her DJ, whenever someone says her full name I think of mum!" Calum moaned. He really missed Joy! One night while sitting in my chair, I must have been dozing off when Calum scampered out of his bunk snivelling. Of course I jumped up to be at his side right away and he explained how he missed his mum and Mali. Bless him, Cal was a big softy at heart! This bad boy act wasn't real. It really showed that it wasn't real when he was around Val too!

"Do you remember when Val would get confused about us calling you that!" Geri laughed.

"Yeah when we was helping her with her English!" Cara added.

"Don't make fun!" Val replies very stern. I stroked her hand, reassuring her that the situation was fine. Calum then put his arm around her, she flinched a tad, but soon settled. I could see Alex smiling over at her.

"You girls are actually like sisters! You know the ins and outs of each other! It's weird!" Mikey commented.

"Ins and outs? Ew that's sounds weird!" Ash giggled with Jack.

"You guys are the same?" I added, paranoid tone noted. I wanted to divert the way the conversation was heading.

"Not like you girls, we're all like brothers from another mother, but you're like blood sisters!" Jack added.

We all nervous giggled. Panic rising within each of us, please don't ask what I think you're going to ask.

"How did you girls meet?" Ashton piped up.

All of our eyes shot open, this is a question we avoided since the begging of our career. It wasn't a normal answer like school or choir, down the shops even...

I noticed Luke looking at me funny. He had asked this question on our date, I had practically blanked it and I could see his cogs turning, waiting for my answer.

Do I tell them the truth?

"Girls?" Ash added.

"Girls?" I questioned at all of them.

Cara sighed but nodded.

Geri nodded and threw her face into her knees.

Val said "Si" and glanced away, at the window, wriggling out of Calum's touch.

We knew it had to come out one day.

By this time the boys looked utterly baffled, Alex and Luke was staring at me with such desperation and worry.

"We all met in a mental institution, therapy really?" I said it so calm and casually, trying to brush it under the carpet almost. Hoping it was basically unnoticed, but boy... was it noticed.